Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lady Gaga - Aviva Stadium - 15 September

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

I think only very small amounts will go on sale tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭fufureida

Mr.S wrote: »
    Pre sale allocations are small, don't worry, if you log in exactly at 9am you'll most likely get tickets!

Yes, but I want standing tickets, and if all the Monsterball goers have access to presales they will end up getting the standing ones. I dont want to be seated at all like, and want to gain access into the monster pit too.

EDIT: I just realised that requesting tickets was against boards.ie rules, I apologise, was not aware. Will discuss all things through pm if I need to, sorry again. Dont ban me >.<

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Maire2009

fufureida wrote: »
    Gaga tweeted how people who waited "all night" will get into the monster pit. what does she mean, as in all night Sunday until Saturday morning until the start of the concert? So confused. How early should I arrive if I wanna get into the monster pit?

In the UK and America people literally queued all day and night for the Monster Ball, but its not such a common thing here. We've been talking about it elsewhere and expect about 400-450 people to get into the Monster Pit - so the first 450ish people in the queue. You don't have to dress up to get into the pit but her Haus are going to pick people at random to meet her backstage out of the pit so if you're dressed up more chance of that.

I reckon queuing by mid-afternoon should be okay.

Zhavey wrote: »
    Look on Ticketmaster website who they sell presale tickets to; changed from "MCD" to "PAST PURCHASES". I'll get the guy to send me a copy of the email when hes home tonight if you want.

Are you the same Zhavey from Gaga Daily?

There is going to be an organised meet-up if anyone is interested - we're organizing it through GagaDaily.com - I'm over the organizing ha ha so I better get a ticket..

As for the ticketmaster thing - I went to the MB, bought my tickets online through ticketmaster and I got no e-mail ...

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Zhavey

Are you Irishlegend from Gaga Daily? :) Yes I am the same guy, lovely to see you here too! (I should be posting on GGD more but I am a very boring person!)

Here is the email:
    25iohkw.png

4 tickets max per person.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭PeadarGalway

Maire2009 wrote: »
    Are you the same Zhavey from Gaga Daily?

There is going to be an organised meet-up if anyone is interested - we're organizing it through GagaDaily.com - I'm over the organizing ha ha so I better get a ticket..

As for the ticketmaster thing - I went to the MB, bought my tickets online through ticketmaster and I got no e-mail ...

I'd be up for a meet up :) none of my mates are willing to queue for hours for Gaga :( Have ye got a thread or something going on gagadaily? ill go join....

Refresh buttons at the ready for monday morning! :D

I'd be up for a meet up :) none of my mates are willing to queue for hours for Gaga :( Have ye got a thread or something going on gagadaily? ill go join....

Refresh buttons at the ready for monday morning! :D

Great :D

I'll be putting up a meet-up thread next Monday after people have got tickets, for now we are talking general gig news and worrying over getting tickets here:

http://gagadaily.com/index.php?/topic/17595-dublin-ireland-september-15-2012/

Pop in and say "hello" :)

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭roryj123

I've never been to a concert before and have no clue how it works kind of worried I won't get tickets how quick will it sell out? Is it better to do it online or wait outside ticket master? also does anyone know how long you would have to que outside to get into the Monster pit? it says you cant que earlier than 8am that day.really really don't want to sit!

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

I have signed up for that website now but it would be pretty cool if we done meet up on Boards

• Registered Users Posts: 49 FreeasmyHair

What time should should you start queuing, what time would be early enough to get in the monster pit? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Anniebell

I got an email from TM as well about the presale for previous buyers. Dunno what to do as I haven't a bean at the mo & was gonna wait til closer to the gig.

For those asking whether they should queue or not for tickets, personally I would never queue again for tickets & try online everytime. By the time the shop opens even if you're first in the queue it'll be sold out IME.

Don't have too many screens open either as they'll all freeze when the site crashes (it always does!) Don't panic when it does crash, if it's crashed for you it's crashed for everyone else trying at the same time too!

Oooh I'm excited for everyone trying for tickets good luck everyone!!

roryj123 wrote: »
    I've never been to a concert before and have no clue how it works kind of worried I won't get tickets how quick will it sell out? Is it better to do it online or wait outside ticket master? also does anyone know how long you would have to que outside to get into the Monster pit? it says you cant que earlier than 8am that day.really really don't want to sit!

And what a first concert its gona be! :) Basically Monday morning at 8.55am you need to be in front of your computer with some sort of credit card and on the gaga ticketmaster page and start pressing refresh. Simple as :) the tickets sold out within minutes for the monster ball in the O2. Im assuming the aviva will take a little bit longer but Im guessing that they will be well gone within an hour so be up and ready! :)

For the monster pit I have no idea - as others have said people in America and England usually go a little bit bananas whereas we're a little bit more relaxed lol! Personally though Im going to be there early - Monster Pit for Heavy Metal Lover is gonna be UNREALS and I dont wana miss a thing! :)

Are you Irishlegend from Gaga Daily? :) Yes I am the same guy, lovely to see you here too! (I should be posting on GGD more but I am a very boring person!) .

Yeah that's me :D
    roryj123 wrote: »

I think they'll sell quick but I would be more worried about the standing tickets selling out very quickly more than anything. I reckon the worse and most expensive seats will still be open to buy for a bit anyway.

I reckon queuing by mid-afternoon would be enough to get into the Monster Pit.

Edit: I was living in Australia when the MB tickets went on sale, I didn't even have to get up early ha ha and got standing tickets no problem on line.

I just want to hear Bloody Mary live ^_^

I just want to hear Bloody Mary live ^_^

Bloody Mary, Government Hooker and Heavy Metal Lover.

Oh
    sweet
    baby
    jesus

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Zhavey

Hearing Government Hooker in the Monster Pit? Babies will be conceived.

Bloody Mary, Government Hooker and Heavy Metal Lover.

Oh
    sweet
    baby
    jesus
    Hearing Government Hooker in the Monster Pit? Babies will be conceived.

You know what song will be amazing if she does it live - Black Jesus Amen Fashion

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOW Amen (on the runway)

I so need tickets to this :eek:

You know what song will be amazing if she does it live - Black Jesus Amen Fashion

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOW Amen (on the runway)

I so need tickets to this :eek:

Oh shtop. It's gona be unreals. That reminds me though - I was at the gym today with BTW blaring in my ears (best workout album ever - edge of glory on the treadmill!) - Anyways, I began wondering what the new "Dance in the Dark" is gonna be, and I'm guessing Black Jesus Amen Fashion! Because it kinda fits the whole idea of the BTWball being about her journey. What do ye think?

I reckon queuing by mid-afternoon would be enough to get into the Monster Pit.
    Mid-afternoon? On Saturday 15th? I thought you would have to queue earlier, thank god, then I won't be too worried about getting into the Monster Pit or not. :D

Oh shtop. It's gona be unreals. That reminds me though - I was at the gym today with BTW blaring in my ears (best workout album ever - edge of glory on the treadmill!) - Anyways, I began wondering what the new "Dance in the Dark" is gonna be, and I'm guessing Black Jesus Amen Fashion! Because it kinda fits the whole idea of the BTWball being about her journey. What do ye think?

It could be you know. The more I listen to Hair though, the more I think that could be it. Love that song more and more.
    Mid-afternoon? On Saturday 15th? I thought you would have to queue earlier, thank god, then I won't be too worried about getting into the Monster Pit or not. :D

Everywhere else I'd say the week before, but Irish people aren't known for this queuing going-on. :D I was there abut 2 hours before the MB and there was only about 40/50 people ahead of us. I've got into the pits for Linkin Park, Pink etc., and only turned up when gates opened.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 nkerr2503

Can anyone help me? I attended the Monster Ball three times (once in London and twice in Belfast), all bought through Ticketmaster online, but I haven't received a past purchasers e-mail or code!! Is anyone got one and not planning on using it, or know what I can do to get one?

• Advertisement

Are you Irishlegend from Gaga Daily? :) Yes I am the same guy, lovely to see you here too! (I should be posting on GGD more but I am a very boring person!)

Here is the email:
    25iohkw.png

4 tickets max per person.

At what time did he receive that email? Did he get it today? Has anyone else bought tickets for the Monster Ball and not received an e-mail?

nkerr2503 wrote: »
    At what time did he receive that email? Did he get it today? Has anyone else bought tickets for the Monster Ball and not received an e-mail?

People seem to have got them this afternoon.

I bought tickets to the MB, are signed up to newsletters and never got an e-mail. I doubt many standing tickets will be released for this anyway and they are what I want so I'm going to hold out until Monday.

Everywhere else I'd say the week before, but Irish people aren't known for this queuing going-on. :D I was there abut 2 hours before the MB and there was only about 40/50 people ahead of us. I've got into the pits for Linkin Park, Pink etc., and only turned up when gates opened.
    Gotta love being Irish :D

It's so annoying - I'm hoping my e-mail arrives by the morning! Im trying to get seated tickets - my sister's quite young so I really don't want to stand with her, and we have to travel quite a while to get to Dublin, so being early to queue is quite unrealistic! I hope that someone who has a code and doesn't need it will give it to me! :( lol

It's so annoying - I'm hoping my e-mail arrives by the morning! Im trying to get seated tickets - my sister's quite young so I really don't want to stand with her, and we have to travel quite a while to get to Dublin, so being early to queue is quite unrealistic! I hope that someone who has a code and doesn't need it will give it to me! :( lol

To be honest, if you are on for 9am Monday morning, you'll get good seated tickets no problem. I think the standing will go first, and then the cheaper seats and then the more expensive ones. I wouldn't be worried about not getting seated tickets, its the standing one's that'll sell out in minutes in my opinion.

To be honest, if you are on for 9am Monday morning, you'll get good seated tickets no problem. I think the standing will go first, and then the cheaper seats and then the more expensive ones. I wouldn't be worried about not getting seated tickets, its the standing one's that'll sell out in minutes in my opinion.

Haha! Oh yeah, I know that! I know people will want standing to try and get into the Monster Pit, but I'm just so impatient when it comes to concert tickets! I always want presales - especially when I'm entitled to them like with this - so its frustrating! I'll be alright if I don't get my code by tomorrow though, I'm usually quite speedy with getting tickets! :)

Haha! Oh yeah, I know that! I know people will want standing to try and get into the Monster Pit, but I'm just so impatient when it comes to concert tickets! I always want presales - especially when I'm entitled to them like with this - so its frustrating! I'll be alright if I don't get my code by tomorrow though, I'm usually quite speedy with getting tickets! :)

I really want standing but I'll take anything.

I really want standing but I'll take anything.

Standing would be good if you get close, and hopefully it'll be nice weather! I wouldn't want cheaper seats though, when's it's as big as the Aviva, I'd rather miss to than sit at the back! You going with many other people?

Standing would be good if you get close, and hopefully it'll be nice weather! I wouldn't want cheaper seats though, when's it's as big as the Aviva, I'd rather miss to than sit at the back! You going with many other people?

My sister and my friend, and planning to meet up with some other Gaga fans from GagaDaily.com - just have a bit of craic in the queue.

I'm oddly looking forward to seeing Lady Starlight again :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭fufureida

I really hope I get standing tickets, I'm all for arranging a meet up still not sure if the person I am going with is completely up to it. If I don't get standing tickets I will litterly just cry forever... :( Im so tense thinking about it...!!!

As for not queuing early to get into the monster pit, this isn't Linkin Park; its Lady Gaga, people are gonna be queuing early definitely.

Advertisement