Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lady Gaga - Aviva Stadium - 15 September

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 nkerr2503

Maire2009 wrote: »
    My sister and my friend, and planning to meet up with some other Gaga fans from GagaDaily.com - just have a bit of craic in the queue.

I'm oddly looking forward to seeing Lady Starlight again :o

Lol... Yeah, everyone needs to have banter in the queue if you're going to survive standing up for that long! It'll be such a good night! I saw Take That in Croke and the stadium atmosphere was just UNREAL! :D I'd just really hope the weather is good? Will you let me know if you get an email from Ticketmaster? Ie emailed Livenation, and Ticketmaster Ireland and UK!! Haha

fufureida wrote: »
    I really hope I get standing tickets, I'm all for arranging a meet up still not sure if the person I am going with is completely up to it. If I don't get standing tickets I will litterly just cry forever... :( Im so tense thinking about it...!!!

As for not queuing early to get into the monster pit, this isn't Linkin Park; its Lady Gaga, people are gonna be queuing early definitely.

I'm rather tense too - I always get up tight about getting tickets I really want and that I know will be popular!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

My ex got me the monsterball tickets so that email is probably in his inbox. :(

Do you only get it if they were bought online? What if you bought them in a shop?

Misticles wrote: »
    My ex got me the monsterball tickets so that email is probably in his inbox. :(

Do you only get it if they were bought online? What if you bought them in a shop?

I just don't know - I bought all my tickets online, they're in my archive, but no presale code!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Maire2009

nkerr2503 wrote: »
    Lol... Yeah, everyone needs to have banter in the queue if you're going to survive standing up for that long! It'll be such a good night! I saw Take That in Croke and the stadium atmosphere was just UNREAL! :D I'd just really hope the weather is good? Will you let me know if you get an email from Ticketmaster? Ie emailed Livenation, and Ticketmaster Ireland and UK!! Haha

I will do.

And the presale only goes out to those who bought previous Gaga tickets and are signed up to the Ticketmaster newsletter.

• Advertisement

I will do.

And the presale only goes out to those who bought previous Gaga tickets and are signed up to the Ticketmaster newsletter.

I am. Like I said, I've bought tickets for both London and Belfast through the same account and I've selected to receive everything from ticketmaster - newsletters, artist and presale info - and still nothing!

Hopefully they respond on time, but I'll be ringing tomorrow! Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 49 FreeasmyHair

I hope someone will be really generous and send me a code when they're finished with it, I'm getting two tickets, I WOULD LOVE THAT PERSON FOREVER... if they wanted me to :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 KieranDilligaf

These comments about hearing certain songs in the monster pit is turning me on for this concert :O ITS GONNA BE AMAZINGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sophs1991

Lady Gaga: Early Entry Package

Lady Gaga: Hot Ticket Package

On ticketmaster it says the highest price is €96???

• Registered Users Posts: 49 FreeasmyHair

If someone gives you a code, is that a way for them to get your credit card details, my mam wants to know :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

Any spare codes plz

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭PeadarGalway

These comments about hearing certain songs in the monster pit is turning me on for this concert :O ITS GONNA BE AMAZINGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

Yurt!

I actually don't care whether it rains,snows, thunder, lightning or all of the above! Gaga is gonna KILL IT!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Adzers

That ticketmaster email with the presale code I think is only available to people who, in their ticketmaster email preferences, ticked the box that asked if you wanted to be notified of any presale possibilities in the future.... Sooooo annoyed I missed the chance to tick this box to get the email !!! Now I have to fight alongside the rest of the country on Monday for standinh :(

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭fufureida

Adzers wrote: »
    That ticketmaster email with the presale code I think is only available to people who, in their ticketmaster email preferences, ticked the box that asked if you wanted to be notified of any presale possibilities in the future.... Sooooo annoyed I missed the chance to tick this box to get the email !!! Now I have to fight alongside the rest of the country on Monday for standinh :(

I never went to a Lady Gaga concert before, so I am really annoyed aswell... :(

Can you re-use codes or what? If you can if someone sent me one I would be so incredibly obliged like... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭roryj123

And what a first concert its gona be! :) Basically Monday morning at 8.55am you need to be in front of your computer with some sort of credit card and on the gaga ticketmaster page and start pressing refresh. Simple as :) the tickets sold out within minutes for the monster ball in the O2. Im assuming the aviva will take a little bit longer but Im guessing that they will be well gone within an hour so be up and ready! :)

For the monster pit I have no idea - as others have said people in America and England usually go a little bit bananas whereas we're a little bit more relaxed lol! Personally though Im going to be there early - Monster Pit for Heavy Metal Lover is gonna be UNREALS and I dont wana miss a thing! :)

Thanks! OMG its going to be unreal hearing all of the Born This Way songs and past ones cant F-ing wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭roryj123

Yeah that's me :D

I think they'll sell quick but I would be more worried about the standing tickets selling out very quickly more than anything. I reckon the worse and most expensive seats will still be open to buy for a bit anyway.

I reckon queuing by mid-afternoon would be enough to get into the Monster Pit.

Edit: I was living in Australia when the MB tickets went on sale, I didn't even have to get up early ha ha and got standing tickets no problem on line.

I just want to hear Bloody Mary live ^_^

Ya I really want standing tickets wouldn't be the same sitting it would be like the cinema or something! cant wait to dance along to Judas!!

I know I love 2 standing tickets but the chances getting into the MP are alright

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Anniebell

If someone gives you a code, is that a way for them to get your credit card details, my mam wants to know :D

I doubt it! At least I hope nor lol.

The only problem I can foresee which might happen is that the code is somehow linked to the email address so you'd have to login to your TICKETMASTER account with the email address you received the code in but I hope this isn't the case as I've passed my code on to someone & would be gutted if it didn't work for them.

Can't do multiple quotes but to the poster who didn't get an email, maybe it's because you didn't get tickets for Dublin that you weren't included in the past purchasers, just a guess but I dont know for certain how they decided who to include.

Only a few hours to go now, good luck everyone trying for tickets!!

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭storka

Ah didn't have the little box ticked on ticketmaster either so no email:( any codes going?

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Zhavey

... Anyone else get tickets? :) (Shaking, crying and going crazy IRL with joy.)

BTW codes for others are useless. I checked with another account and it doesn't give an option to enter any codes. The other two expensive packages are available though I believe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭dolittle

couldnt get any normal priced standing tickets
    all i was offered was very expensive ones
    i guess i`ll have to wait till monday

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭tus.maith

WEST STAND - UPPER
    €54.65 - €96.00

WEST STAND - PREMIUM
    €96.00

WEST STAND - LOWER
    €54.65 - €96.00

SOUTH STAND - UPPER
    €54.65 - €96.00

SOUTH STAND - PREMIUM
    €96.00

SOUTH STAND - LOWER
    €54.65 - €96.00

EAST STAND - UPPER
    €54.65 - €96.00

EAST STAND - PREMIUM
    €96.00

EAST STAND - LOWER
    €54.65 - €96.00

PITCH - STANDING
    €86.00

dolittle wrote: »
    couldnt get any normal priced standing tickets
    all i was offered was very expensive ones
    i guess i`ll have to wait till monday

Can I please have your code?

tus.maith wrote: »
    WEST STAND - UPPER
    €54.65 - €96.00

WEST STAND - PREMIUM
    €96.00

WEST STAND - LOWER
    €54.65 - €96.00

SOUTH STAND - UPPER
    €54.65 - €96.00

SOUTH STAND - PREMIUM
    €96.00

SOUTH STAND - LOWER
    €54.65 - €96.00

EAST STAND - UPPER
    €54.65 - €96.00

EAST STAND - PREMIUM
    €96.00

EAST STAND - LOWER
    €54.65 - €96.00

PITCH - STANDING
    €86.00

Are the ones called " East Stand" like seated? Is the last one the standing? If you arent using your code can I please have it?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭tus.maith

fufureida wrote: »
    Are the ones called " East Stand" like seated? Is the last one the standing? If you arent using your code can I please have it?

yep, east stand are all seated.

i've no code i'm afraid, just got info of ticketmaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Zhavey

My code can buy 1 ticket (bought 3), but I don't know if it will work?

Someone please tell me how it is I am buying tickets right now even though I don't have a presale code??

I just went into government hooker package and it came up "presale now on" and I have selected a ticket and all in the pay section where you enter in your credit card details and all... I'm fairly confused right now. One ticket is €202 though.

• Advertisement

SectionSTANDDescription PITCH - STANDING
    GREEN ROUTE
    PRICE LEVEL 1
    Seating Chart
    TypePresale Ticket
    Ticket Price€196.00 x 1
    Service Charge€6.85 x 1
    SUBTOTAL€202.85

Advertisement