Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lady Gaga - Aviva Stadium - 15 September

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭tus.maith

yeah package tickets are on sale now, 211 each though

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭fufureida

obviously a cheeky stunt by Gaga ... I am not buying them far too pricey.

Does anyone know if that little diagram of the aviva pitch with that little grey box right at the front of the stage is the monster pit? If it is I am about to have a heart attack like...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭loveisdivine

The monster pit will be the little green section in the middle of the walkways, right infront of the main stage block. Thats why its green, green is standing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Daffi

Can you please share the code? cant find it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Any codes?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 nkerr2503

Hey, I have an extra past purchasers pre-sale code if anyone wants it - just PM me!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 nkerr2503

nkerr2503 wrote: »
    Hey, I have an extra past purchasers pre-sale code if anyone wants it - just PM me!

Sorry - it's gone now! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Daffi

Please ping me if you have extra code available. Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 KieranDilligaf

I would imagine that since people of the FAI like sport and not Gaga that there should be plenty codes going round unused haha..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 FreeasmyHair

Could someone PM me their code, I'm not leaving it up to my mam to get 2 tickets on monday :(

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Moon Indigo

I know there is probably no hope but if some really kind individual has a pre-sale code I would be SO gratefully I would be forever in their debt. Really mean that so please if you are out there.....:D

I am going to take the risk and am hoping to get the tickets online Monday but how is the ticketmaster site like to buy tickets? Should I prepare or something? And want are the best seats?Hoping to get the seated tickets as its a special time for me and the girlfriend hoping to start a family in Sept so such wonderful timing. :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Maire2009

Congrats to those that got tickets :)

I'm not 100% sure but I have been told that codes would only work once: I.E. If you only bought 3 tickets and gave someone else the code to buy the 4th, the 4th will be cancelled, it had to be done in one transaction.

Also, I saw that some people on facebook had used their code and then gave it out to people saying it could be used again and again. Someone (who I know well through Gaga sites and trust) said she phoned Ticketmaster and they said tickets acquired through multiple codes would be cancelled - makes sense really.

As it is, I think the presale ended in the afternoon, all available tickets for the presale were snapped up. Since this was announced so late in the day, I reckon there was little take up for the FAI/IRFU presale so they added the Ticketmaster one. No sure, but just a suspicion - reckon there'll be plenty tickets on Monday as long as the site works :o

Maire2009 wrote: »
    Congrats to those that got tickets :)

I'm not 100% sure but I have been told that codes would only work once: I.E. If you only bought 3 tickets and gave someone else the code to buy the 4th, the 4th will be cancelled, it had to be done in one transaction.

Also, I saw that some people on facebook had used their code and then gave it out to people saying it could be used again and again. Someone (who I know well through Gaga sites and trust) said she phoned Ticketmaster and they said tickets acquired through multiple codes would be cancelled - makes sense really.

As it is, I think the presale ended in the afternoon, all available tickets for the presale were snapped up. Since this was announced so late in the day, I reckon there was little take up for the FAI/IRFU presale so they added the Ticketmaster one. No sure, but just a suspicion - reckon there'll be plenty tickets on Monday as long as the site works :o

I asked for a code before Mrs. S and I didn't get a code... Deoressing...

fufureida wrote: »
    I asked for a code before Mrs. S and I didn't get a code... Deoressing...

I should have got a code from ticketmaster seen as I bought a ticket to the Monster Ball and were signed up to the newsletter. I really think only a very limited amount of tickets were sold - seems a lot of the more expensive seats going.

I'm just hoping the ticketmaster website is working on Monday, should grab a ticket then. If all goes to all I'll fork out for a package but its madness to pay like €100 extra just to get some manky merchandise.

I'm new to buying tickets so what happens if the site crashes? And when you're making your purchase, can you give them the credit card details before the sale starts or when you're actually making your purchase?
    And how fast will the standing tickets sell out?

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭roryj123

fufureida wrote: »
    Does anyone know if that little diagram of the aviva pitch with that little grey box right at the front of the stage is the monster pit? If it is I am about to have a heart attack like...

Ya that's the Monster pit http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/popcrush.com/files/2012/02/BTWBall.jpg

I'm new to buying tickets so what happens if the site crashes? And when you're making your purchase, can you give them the credit card details before the sale starts or when you're actually making your purchase?

practise on a concert that's already for sale eg.Madonna

The site will more than likely crash. I was talking to one of the women that got a presale code and to quote her: " It was fine right until checkout then it just kept telling everyone that "all allocated tickets have been sold" and I was like, ****! I genuinely thought they'd all sold out in like 20 seconds haha. So I kept trying and about 10 minutes late it let me buy one."

So, don't panic, and if it says "sorry, these tickets are no longer unavailable, please try another option" - it might not necessarily be true. Just refresh a few times.

You can have an account set up all the time at ticketmaster but it doesn't make a huge difference, you get X amount of minutes to fill in each section.

Standing will probably go very fast, after that, seated tickets will be gone in about an hour I'd say. Expect it to be completely sold out.

You can have an account set up all the time at ticketmaster but it doesn't make a huge difference, you get X amount of minutes to fill in each section.
    So even if you have already given them the credit card details previous to the sale, you still have to fill them out when buying them? :confused:

• Advertisement

So even if you have already given them the credit card details previous to the sale, you still have to fill them out when buying them? :confused:

No, if you are already signed up you don't need to do that. You just log in and it cuts out having to enter all your details. Thing is, after you get the tickets it will take you to a page where you enter your details and you have 5 mins (I think) to fill it out, so the tickets are held for you during that time. Its up to you whether you want to sign up or not. I have because I buy a lot of tickets.

As the other person said above - practice on another gig and you'll see what I mean - say the Madonna one.

I practiced on Madonna's. So there's a timer at the corner and they hold the tickets for you until that time is up? Wow, I'm not so worried anymore, thanks :D

I practiced on Madonna's. So there's a timer at the corner and they hold the tickets for you until that time is up? Wow, I'm not so worried anymore, thanks :D

Yup, now you've got it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭0lordy

Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks

0lordy wrote: »
    Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks

I'd like someone else to confirm this as well. As I said, its not a first hand account, but I do trust that person.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

Wohoo, tickets got.
    Paws up.

Wohoo, tickets got.
    Paws up.

Lucky! I will be so annoyed if I don't get a standing ticket!

I forgot to say,I am going to practise tomorrow at 10am for the London or Manchester dates to see how the process works on the day :D

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭tus.maith

UK Concerts in Manchester and London sold out in minutes

"Global superstar Lady Gaga has proven once again that she is perhaps the biggest artist on the planet, having sold-out her Born This Way Ball UK Live Dates within minutes!

Last Tuesday, 10th April, Lady Gaga confirmed she will bring her Born This Way Ball tour to the UK in September, with shows confirmed to take place at London's Twickenham Stadium on 8th September and Manchester's MEN Arena on 11th September. After a hysterical rush this morning, tickets were snapped-up within minutes as fans flocked to the Internet to secure their place at the long-awaited shows."

• Advertisement

Anyone got any codes left? Would really appreciate one... :(

Advertisement