Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lady Gaga - Aviva Stadium - 15 September

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Maire2009

fufureida wrote: »
    Anyone got any codes left? Would really appreciate one... :(

Presale is over now. Best of luck for Monday :)

Apparently Manchester sold out in 1 minute, Twickenham standing in 58 seconds and all tickets gone in 8 minutes. By "all tickets" I mean those packages as well. They are saying that tickets pretty much gone in a minute.

And they say Gaga is losing her pulling power! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭roryj123

She will have to add another date in London and Manchester people are going mad over not getting tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭fufureida

Maire2009 wrote: »
    Presale is over now. Best of luck for Monday :)

Apparently Manchester sold out in 1 minute, Twickenham standing in 58 seconds and all tickets gone in 8 minutes. By "all tickets" I mean those packages as well. They are saying that tickets pretty much gone in a minute.

And they say Gaga is losing her pulling power! :rolleyes:

You reckon it will be the same for Monday? I am freaking out... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 49 FreeasmyHair

I have to miss the start of school to try and get tickets and my brother said "Sure you can get them when you get home, it's not like they'll sell out before then." :o

• Registered Users Posts: 43 MatthewMonster

I'm also freaking out about Monday, I'm gonna queue up and see if I can get tickets at my local Ticketmaster, and at the same time, hopefully one of my friends can try to get one for me online. I just pray I can get one.

• Advertisement

Mr.S wrote: »
    Tbh, I think the best chance of people getting tickets is online.

The physical places are too risky imo, because of the actual queues by the time you get to the front, the tickets could all be gone, shops not opening on time etc.

~~~~Tips for getting tickets online~~~~
    • Tickets on sale 9am
    • Make sure you are logged into your ticketmaster account, you have your billing and credit card info already saved - saves time etc
    • Have this page opened BEFORE 9am, You want to be on this page before ticketmasters servers are hit and the site goes to **** -
    • http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/18004885C4927968?artistid=1249444&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1
    • DO NOT refresh before 9am.
    • A second or 2 AFTER 9am (try not to do it at 9am exactly as sometimes the servers times are a bit off, you don't want to refresh and have the page still say they aren't on sale), refresh the above page (ONCE) if it takes some time, do not click refresh again, just let the initial refresh load)
    • Select the ticket type you want as quick as you can and proceed with with the following pages.

Goodluck!

Thanks for that great tips!

The physical places are too risky imo, because of the actual queues by the time you get to the front, the tickets could all be gone, shops not opening on time etc.

• Tickets on sale 9am
    • Make sure you are logged into your ticketmaster account, you have your billing and credit card info already saved - saves time etc
    • Have this page opened BEFORE 9am, You want to be on this page before ticketmasters servers are hit and the site goes to **** -
    • http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/18004885C4927968?artistid=1249444&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1 - go on this page around 8:30am then relax for half an hour
    • A second or 2 AFTER 9am (try not to do it at 9am exactly as sometimes the servers times are a bit off, you don't want to refresh and have the page still say they aren't on sale), refresh the above page (ONCE) if it takes some time, do not click refresh again, just let the initial refresh load)
    • Select the ticket type you want as quick as you can and proceed with with the following pages.
    • If you are paying by Visa/Master Card you will be asked for the "Verified" password set up by your banks, make sure you know this if you've set it up!

Goodluck!

You reckon not having the credit card details saved will matter really? I don't have mine saved, I don't mind spending time to type the stuff in like... :/
    Me and my friend are gonna be online the exact same time to get tickets, I am just scared though because my internet here tends to **** up sometimes for no reason; it will just stop working for a few seconds or sometimes even longer, and then start up again... :( I am wondering if I should go to the library or something instead...

Either way hopefully 2 people searching at once will help...!!!

You reckon it will be the same for Monday? I am freaking out... :(

Really hard to know. I just feel she won't play a Belfast date, and so people that would normally go there, will be making the trip down. Its so hard to know - I've not seen or heard any promo for it apart from one television advert I saw at 6.30am one morning.

I think if this sells well/quickly she'll add another date. If you REALLY want to go and can afford it, you could pick up one of the packages if you feel after a while you're not getting one of the regular tickets.

Its annoying because I asked a few people if they could buy me a ticket and I would pay them... no response from them... help a fan in need like... :/ There is no way I can afford a €200 ticket that is just ridiculous.

Its annoying because I asked a few people if they could buy me a ticket and I would pay them... no response from them... help a fan in need like... :/ There is no way I can afford a €200 ticket that is just ridiculous.

Just have to follow the tips given above and hope you get one. After all, 55,000 people have to get one, nothing to say you won't be one.

It took Belgium 40mins to sell out. Ireland might be longer or shorter, can't tell until Monday.

I need to get 2 standing tickets ... gonna have my game face on at 8.59am :pac:

• Advertisement

Good point, now just hoping that my internet doesn't die for whatever reason on the morning. It died just there a second ago so starting to get seriously nervous ha... I dunno why it keeps happening, it will just stop working for about a minute and start up again randomly... :/

Good point, now just hoping that my internet doesn't die for whatever reason on the morning. It died just there a second ago so starting to get seriously nervous ha... I dunno why it keeps happening, it will just stop working for about a minute and start up again randomly... :/

Didn't you say earlier you could get a friend on as well? If you can, and your internet is dodgy, do. Keep in touch by phone (on loudspeaker, need those hands free :D ) to say whether ye get them.

Also remember, if the site crashes for you, its crashing for everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,069 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

unfortunately I won't have access to internet on Monday morning, which means I will have to try my luck in one of the outlets. . .
    Nevertheless, good luck everybody!!! Those of us who will make it, we are in for the concert of the year!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 haus_of_stefan

• Tickets on sale 9am
    • http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/18004885C4927968?artistid=1249444&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1 - go on this page around 8:30am then relax for half an hour
    • If you are paying by Visa/Master Card you will be asked for the "Verified" password set up by your banks, make sure you know this if you've set it up!

Goodluck!

Hey, are you not better of to start refreshing your browser from like 8.55 am in case the tickets go on sale like a min or two early or are you better of waiting until just after 9?

I would have thought refreshing constantly up until 9 when tickets eventually come up?

Tickets won't go on sale early. I've never seen it happen, ever.

If you refresh to early, before 9am when tickets aren't on sale, your more then likely just gonna be waiting AGES because of so many people logging onto the website and it'l be really slow.

Wait a few seconds, then refresh.

It happened me once but not through Ticketmaster. Went to the Top Gear live show in the RDS first time it came here when there was massive demand. Logged on about 20mins before they were due out, was put into an online queue, for some reason my number in the queue jumped really quick and I got my ticket maybe 2/3 mins before they were due on sale. I think the RDS did it themselves so maybe it was some glitch they had?!

If my computer or internet freezes I will go mental counting down the hours now!
    PAWS UP!

10 hours to go! DUH DUH DUH

Gotta go to bed and be refreshed for this shizz in the morning :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 KieranDilligaf

"Sorry, but this event no longer exists in our database."

Im assuming this will be resolved by 9am?????????????????/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 KieranDilligaf

"Sorry, but this event no longer exists in our database."

Im assuming this will be resolved by 9am?????????????????/

Seems fine again, nevermind, NERVES!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

Just got pitch tickets!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Done! Paws up!

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭PeadarGalway

That was most definitely the tensest 7 minutes of my life thus far! BUTGOTSTANDINGTICKTETSBABY!!

Right. Im going back to sleep for an hour!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 maccy

Pitch tickets! Woo!
    Although ticketmaster making me wait 10 minutes... has taken a few years off my life!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭M three

pitch tickets not available, just after going on to ticketmaster, are they sold out?
    Theres a few other options left, what are the born this way ball tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭AlmostCared

Got premium tickets right next to the stage. Absolutely delighted. Roll on September the 15th!

I have 3 pitch tickets; fantastic!!! :D My friend managed to buy them as I panicked and accidently clicked on the hotel package and could only select 2 tickets so I was like WTF!??! My friend was just calm as a cucumber and managed to get them I was having a nervous break down...!!!

TO THE ABOVE POSTER: they are not sold out!!! GO ON THE ONE THAT SAYS THE DARKNESS/LADY STARLIGHT/LADY GAGA!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭PeadarGalway

maccy wrote: »
    Pitch tickets! Woo!
    Although ticketmaster making me wait 10 minutes... has taken a few years off my life!

Haha, tell me about it! I was refreshing since 5 to 9 and everytime the little header changed from "onsale" to "more info" i died a little bit lol! Fair play though, tickets opened bang on 9am :)

i wonder what the demand was like?

See you all in the Monster Pit!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

M three wrote: »
    pitch tickets not available, just after going on to ticketmaster, are they sold out?

Still pitch tickets left......

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭AlmostCared

M three wrote: »

I have seated tickets. But I checked out pitch tickets just there and it worked for me? My advice, stop wasting your time on this and try again!

• Advertisement

All went well there, fair play to Ticketmaster.

I'd my tickets got by 9.02 all done and dusted. There are still standing tickets left as well. Feel a bit of a plum for forking out for the package deal on Friday but at least I'm at the front (behind the Monster Pit) and don't have to queue, and my tour merchandise got so it's all good.

Hotel booked beside the Aviva and all.

Advertisement