Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lady Gaga - Aviva Stadium - 15 September

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 KieranDilligaf

TENSE wasnt the word! Nerves were going mental!
    Pitch ticket though :D
    See ye in the pit! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭fufureida

Guys, is this the pitch standing one:
    Seat location: section STAND
    Total Charge: €276.30

My friend said that he clicked pitch-standing. But the email just reads stand? So I am confused?

TENSE wasnt the word! Nerves were going mental!
    Pitch ticket though :D
    See ye in the pit! ;)

Can you tell me what it reads in your email?

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭musicmania

Got premium tickets right next to the stage. Absolutely delighted. Roll on September the 15th!

Well for some I got premium tickets the bottom corner of the pitch but at least if it rains we will be dry and alcohol is served on the premium level. May bring my binoculars ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭0lordy

fufureida wrote: »

My friend said that he clicked pitch-standing. But the email just reads stand? So I am confused?

That's STAND as in STANDING. Bit confusing alright, but it's definitely the pitch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭PeadarGalway

Relax! you're on the pitch! :) Now just start planning your outfit for the pit! D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

STAND means standing, at every gig, so you are grand

Relax! you're on the pitch! :) Now just start planning your outfit for the pit! D

I have no idea what I am gonna wear!!! >.< Definitely not heels of any sort anyway!
    My friend is demanding sexual favours for buying me the tickets as an early birthday present... :P
    I'm so happy we all managed to get them; I was like WTF IS STAND rang him up and he was like GO AWAY lol.

Standing tickets are still available!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Maire2009

Now I've to go to work ... taken the buzz away, damn work ha ha

For those that didn't get to see Lady Starlight before ... you must see her ha ha An interpretative dance rock DJ

Oh, didn't want to post this earlier cos people where already going mental, but this is the stage:

555570_2857200918220_1505530616_31927870_1827453068_n.jpg

• Advertisement

Maire2009 wrote: »
    Now I've to go to work ... taken the buzz away, damn work ha ha

For those that didn't get to see Lady Starlight before ... you must see her ha ha An interpretative dance rock DJ

Oh, didn't want to post this earlier cos people where already going mental, but this is the stage:

555570_2857200918220_1505530616_31927870_1827453068_n.jpg

Its amazing :D:D :O

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

Didn't even try! Will try get one when she announces another date or closer to the time...

OMG! thats unbelievable! MONSTER PIT HERE I COME!!!

Mr.S wrote: »
    Standing still not even sold out. Very surprising!

Ye just went on for a browse there and saw that. Bought one :) anyone for teaming up on the day??

Mr.S wrote: »
    Standing still not even sold out. Very surprising!

Its a bit shocking put hopefully it won't be too busy! :) Means we have higher chances to get into that pit! :P

Misticles wrote: »
    Ye just went on for a browse there and saw that. Bought one :) anyone for teaming up on the day??

Operation Monster Pit Access? ;) I'm gonna be there early to get in definitely! :)

Yeah i would be up for teaming up i think :)
    Not sure i have someone to go with yet :S

Yeah i would be up for teaming up i think :)
    Not sure i have someone to go with yet :S

I only bought one ticket so teaming up ftw :) also want monster put access. What's the jazz with that?

I only bought one ticket so teaming up ftw :) also want monster put access. What's the jazz with that?

Sounds good! & monster pit access u mean? think its literally the very first who queue up, which is why i have no problem getting into that queue hourssss beforehand! Sound like something u would do?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Bought 5 standing tickets online while waiting in a non-moving que at a ticketmaster outlet. Cannot.Freekin.Wait

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

Still standing tickets and lower tier seating available!!!

I feel that this may not be a quick sell out. This is a gig which many 10-18 year olds will be attending (IMO) and therefore they will be relying on parents to purchase tickets. Given the state of the country and the pressure felt by households, parents may not be able/not willing to splash out a few hundred euro to bring/send one, two or three children to the Aviva plus accomodation, food and all other concert costs for those not living in Dublin.

Sounds good! & monster pit access u mean? think its literally the very first who queue up, which is why i have no problem getting into that queue hourssss beforehand! Sound like something u would do?
    Definitely! I havnt queued for pit access in years!!! So wanna be in it for her :)

Definitely! I havnt queued for pit access in years!!! So wanna be in it for her :)

*Waves* Can I jump on this bandwagon? My concert going buddy has decided to get a very good job abroad so cannot come (so rude, right ;) )

Still tickets available. Did NOT expect that!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

92 friggin euro to get a standing ticket :eek: No wonder they have not sold out. Thats a disgraceful price.

*Waves* Can I jump on this bandwagon? My concert going buddy has decided to get a very good job abroad so cannot come (so rude, right ;) )

Still tickets available. Did NOT expect that!
    Of course ha

Another poster made a good point about most of her target audience will be relying on the parentals to put the hand in the pocket for this.

Was it U2 that did a limited amount of tickets at 50e one time? Had she done this she would have sold out quicker IMO. Though Id say she knows it will sell out eventually without having to reduce prices.
    Can't believe she sold London and Manchester.... They clearly have a better economy :P

Of course ha

Another poster made a good point about most of her target audience will be relying on the parentals to put the hand in the pocket for this.

Was it U2 that did a limited amount of tickets at 50e one time? Had she done this she would have sold out quicker IMO. Though Id say she knows it will sell out eventually without having to reduce prices.
    Can't believe she sold London and Manchester.... They clearly have a better economy :P

Wheres everyone from? Lets get this group thing started lol :P

Of course ha

Wheres everyone from? Lets get this group thing started lol :P

I'm in Dublin so not too far from the main event!

I'm in Dublin so not too far from the main event!

From Cork, so a trip to be made! Not even sure if im staying overnight etc lol

• Registered Users Posts: 49 FreeasmyHair

What time would be good to start queuing? Would 2pm be too early or too late? I just really wanna get into the monster pit, then again don't we all :D

• Advertisement

From Cork, so a trip to be made! Not even sure if im staying overnight etc lol

Pretty clear where Im from I hope :)

Could we start a FB group or something?

Advertisement