Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steam

Options
  • 09-04-2012 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Okay, I started this thread on the PL site when it was still around so does anyone in the clan use steam? Its a digital distribution program used by a games developer called Valve for anyone who is in the dark. It's a sure fire way of contacting me if I'm not on mumble or WoT and clan wars are up. So heres my steam ID

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197979955780

P.S. I'm a HUGE Valve fanboy.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭cro_bully

I have a Steam acc but don't use Steam. Had to download when installing L4D2 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 zh1

Ah good old Left 4 Dead...
    Good source of income for a 16 year old :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭LostCorkGuy

yup I use steam a fair bit , mostly for rts games tho , dawn of war 2 , company of heroes ect ,
    and who doesnt like valve :D
    their time keeping is worse than wargamings infairness , i'm still waiting for half life 3 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭WilliStrangle

I got steam.
    mainly use it for men of war assult squad and L4D2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭cro_bully

zh1 wrote: »
    Ah good old Left 4 Dead...
    Good source of income for a 16 year old :D

17 years!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 Daniel101

yup I use steam a fair bit , mostly for rts games tho , dawn of war 2 , company of heroes ect ,
    and who doesnt like valve :D
    their time keeping is worse than wargamings infairness , i'm still waiting for half life 3 :D
    Yep even they know its true :)
    https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Valve_Time

I have pretty much have all of valves games and the likes Total War and Dawn of war on my steam account and a ton of source mods.
    I also mod on the source engine(Valves game engine!) so I'm on steam a good bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 zh1

Well add me guys. When I get around to installing L4D again we can have a L4D tounry maybe then I can win some gold!

Advertisement