Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

info on statutory declaration for nz visa

Options
  • 09-04-2012 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭

Hi all just looking for some info on geting a statutory declaration for a new zealand work visa. Has anyone ever got one of these before? if so who did you get to do it? how much does it cost?:confused: I have looked through the FAQ but couldnt find anything there. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

A stat Dec is just a Statement you get witnessed by someone like a cop or JP. Its free.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭karl bracken

I had to do one for road traffic offences, all it contained was info on the incident.
    Fines, sentences, how it happened i was advised to write it in a remorseful way, mine was nothing serious but to just be remorseful for your actions and like Zambia said get it signed off by a JP

Advertisement