Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Whistle player/Flute player..

Options
  • 09-04-2012 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hi - I am looking for a trad whistle/flute plkayer for my band.
    We're based in Ballsbridge, Dublin.

We are an original Irish Folk band with lots of exciting new Irish folk songs.
    We are also launching our debut EP in Early May (which is also recorded), so we want to add a flute/whistle player to our project to broaden our Trad' sound.

If You are Interested, or indeed know of anyone, Please drop a mail, and I'll fill You in with the relevant information.

Regards and Thank You.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭blowing in the wind

Bump!

Bump.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

You don't seem to be having much luck here, what about trying on the session.org or popping out to Comhaltas in Monkstown, you're bound to find someone. I'm fairly ok at backing songs on whistles but would be too awkward for me as I'm out in North Co. Dublin.

Thank You for the words, Blade.
    Regards.

Advertisement