Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tablet repair

Options
  • 09-04-2012 12:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭

hi Folks,
    i have managed to break the power connection on my archos arnova g2 tablet.it is the pin that the charger fits onto, the power jack . does anyone know where i might be able to get this fixed. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 shertheman

Hi John1963 - have you had any joy with getting the pin charger fixed yet
    As my daughter also broke hers and we are in hell trying to find where to get it fixed
    HMV is not an option as we are all aware!

Any info please

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭TigerTim

Happened my daughter's tablet as well about 1 month after Santa brought it last Christmas. Soundstore replaced it under warranty. Put an extra €50 with it to get a better one.

T.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

shertheman wrote: »
    As my daughter also broke hers and we are in hell trying to find where to get it fixed

Any info please

If you're anywhere near Dun Laoghaire, there's a guy on Convent Road that would be able to sort you out, the shop is called "New Paddy" Google and you'll get details

21/25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

shertheman wrote: »

Any info please

A mate in work broke a similar cable that powered heated motorbike gloves.
    He got it repaired in a mobile phone repair shop in the Ilac Centre for €10.

But I imagine anyone handy with a soldering iron could repair the cable... so try one of the countless mobile phone repair shops around.
    If the fault is in the tablet's power socket, that might be trickier.

Advertisement