Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre paid credit card

Options
  • 09-04-2012 1:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭

Has anyone a pre paid credit card? Or has any one have a Moneybookers pre paid master card?

I used to have a 3V pre paid card but they upped the limit from 20 euro to 30 euro. Then they charge you for topping up.

I currently have an o2 pre paid card and they also charge you for topping up, which i guess all adds up.

I have recently seen an add on the internet for a Moneybookers pre paid mastercard and the only thing i can see is there is an annual fee of €10. But its free to top up, you can top up from your laser card, it doesn't have the minimum or maximum top ups either. Is this card good value with a €10 annual fee?

Or are there any more pre paid credit cards to choose from?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 910 ✭✭✭Jagera

I just got a money bookers one. No complaints so far. Topped it up via bank transfer. Not much else to it really.

Advertisement