Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 3 Team on PS3 Wanted!

Options
  • 09-04-2012 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi All

I am an auld COD player, after switching to BF3 on ps3 and looking for a team/squad I can join.

I have been playing BF3 for the last 3 days and have to say, the graphics on console compared to COD leaves a bit to be desired, however, the gameplay is "absolute"

The only problem I have right now, is that all of my friends are sticking with COD, as they are too scared to adventure out of the "Activision crap hole".

Anyways, this is not an article for a debate over the 2 games, I am just looking for a team who can show me all the ropes in BF3 and who will appreciate teamwork and communication. And speak english lol

If you are interested in obtaining a versatile player who is willing to assist in any way you need, send me an inv :)

PSN ID: eenoog11

Cheers!!

Comments

Advertisement