Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how much?

• 09-04-2012 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

hi all just wondering if any one can help my partner and i are thinking about building but just looking to see roughly how much it would cost? his uncle has a site that he is willing to sell to us i just dont know if we could afford it. this is the type of house we would like to build <SNIP>so can anyone out there give me a rough price on just building the house. we have a carpenter, plasterer tiler and electrician in the family unfortunetly just no builder... any advice is greatly appreciated thanks in advance oh and we would be building in county meath :-)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 28 SBA

PM Sent

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Dromardabu

Hi dreya
    We have used the same architect for our project and to be honest he would be the best to advise on the costs of that particular house. We designed a bespoke house but he has a good idea of costs particularly for his own designs.
    Hope this helps somewhat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

dreya wrote: »
    hi all just wondering if any one can help my partner and i are thinking about building but just looking to see roughly how much it would cost? his uncle has a site that he is willing to sell to us i just dont know if we could afford it. this is the type of house we would like to build <SNIP>so can anyone out there give me a rough price on just building the house. we have a carpenter, plasterer tiler and electrician in the family unfortunetly just no builder... any advice is greatly appreciated thanks in advance oh and we would be building in county meath :-)

Do not post a link to a business. Please read the charter before posting again.

Advertisement