Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Higher Diploma in Science in Software Development

Options
  • 09-04-2012 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭

Hi,

This Forum seems dead but maybe I'll get lucky. Anyway, I'll keep it short and simple.

Here is the link for the details regarding the course.

My problem:

Start Date

Tuesday 17th April 2012

Does anyone know if, and when, this will be run again starting September?

Also, I've tried to do my own research but if you have any input/feedback/suggestions regarding the course let me know. (Yes, I have a Double BA in a different field).

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Hi,

This Forum seems dead but maybe I'll get lucky. Anyway, I'll keep it short and simple.

Here is the link for the details regarding the course.

My problem:

[SIZE="7"]Start Date

Tuesday 17th April 2012[/SIZE]

Does anyone know if, and when, this will be run again starting September?

Also, I've tried to do my own research but if you have any input/feedback/suggestions regarding the course let me know. (Yes, I have a Double BA in a different field).

Cheers.
    Contact shauna cassidy in computer dept support office for details.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

Thanks! Will try and get someone from home to do it for me (I currently live and work in Toronto). Do you have an e-mail contact address (PM)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Thanks! Will try and get someone from home to do it for me (I currently live and work in Toronto). Do you have an e-mail contact address (PM)?
    Shauna.cassidy@ncirl.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

Thanks.

I ended up calling them yesterday (or, well, my father did because I work in Toronto during Irish business hours :X) and spoke with someone from the computer department who was really helpful. Unfortunately, the College is unable to ensure that this program will be run in September -- it is all dependent on funding. They should, however, know by the open day on May 23rd (which my parents are attending on my behalf). As a result it's a toss up between the HDip in NUIM 'Information Technology' or the 'Web Technologies' program in NCI. I'm going to register for the one in NCI anyway because it's just a 25E registration fee.

Any advice/feedback/tips on the Web Technology course would be great!

Advertisement