Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doctor Glasnevin/Ballymun area

Options
  • 09-04-2012 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Have a fab doctor in Glasnevin but he's retiring. Was thinking I'd like a female doctor that possibly has a nurse in house but not a necessity. Anywhere around Glasnevin, Ballymun or Finglas would be great. I got 1 recommendation for a female doctor but she is only there 3 days a week. I also got a recommendation for an older woman who's not as 'with it' as she's rocking on 60 so the prospect of having another doctor retiring anytime in the next few years isn't too appealing.

Many thanks in advance :-)

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,430 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Moved from Dublin County North

Beasty

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Did you try the Griffith Avenue Practice?

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Brazzer

Hi Lars,

No, I haven't tried there, are there women doctors there and would you recommend?

Thanks for getting back to me !

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Brazzer wrote: »
    Hi Lars,

No, I haven't tried there, are there women doctors there and would you recommend?

Thanks for getting back to me !

I hope, I spell her name right, it's Dr. Karen Aylward. She is really nice :)

Advertisement