Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile phone monitoring

Options
  • 09-04-2012 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Does anyone know of software that can be installed on a mobile phone which allows it to be tracked and copies of sent / received SMS & calls dialled / received to be forwarded to another mobile phone?

It's available in the US but will it work here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

I'd imagine due to data protection laws it may be illegal here, I could be wrong though.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

WN4 wrote: »
    Does anyone know of software that can be installed on a mobile phone which allows it to be tracked and copies of sent / received SMS & calls dialled / received to be forwarded to another mobile phone?

It's available in the US but will it work here?

Is the other half cheating on you?

I doubt anything like this is legally available to the general public

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Tracking here is iffy because the networks are not very forthcoming with accurate tower metrics. I would consider it unreliable at best.

Advertisement