Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Girl helped with eating issues on Ray Darcy Show

• 09-04-2012 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi All,

I was wondering if anybody heard this show? I have similar if not worse eating issues than the lady that they helped. She had never had fish, pasta, rice and most foods in her life. Her name was Rachel and the man they had help her was called Brian.

Apartentely he does something like "rewire the brain" but what ever he does it seemed to work for this girl.

I am trying to find out who that man was and how I can get in touch with him.
    I tried contacted the show but havent heard anything back.

Hopefully one of you guys know or heard the show!!

Thanks,
    C

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Hi, check out the podcasts, they usually put that stuff up there. If not and as you said you contacted the show they usually reply, pretty good with that, if you havent heard from them (Easter weekend, 5k runs etc) in a few days email again and they should reply. ray@todayfm.com it sounds amazing what this Brian guy does,wouldn't mind getting him for one of my kids :-)

Advertisement