Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cruelty in open spaces

• 09-04-2012 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

I was shocked to see a man hit his dog during an open day in the phoenix park on saturday,the park was full of families and he called his Husky over but when he didnt come he walked oved and belted him in the head in front of children and his own 3 kids, he looked like a right bully! he said "hes going in the boot now" I am so annoyed now that i didnt say anyting the poor dogs face is still flashing through my head,when did things get that bad..the world is so scary!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

It's a sad fact but there are many people like this. I don't know why they bother keeping dogs and pets in general. I'd probably have taken the registration plate and report him.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭meisha

He was nowhere near the car at the time..i wonder would the police even do anything?animal welfare isn't very good here :-(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Too may people still think, that animals are just toys, objects, things, etc. and they they can do with them whatever they want. Tougher legislation is one side, but the general attitude towards animals has to change as well,

Advertisement