Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky dish on a balcony - duplex

Options
  • 09-04-2012 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hi, was renting a duplex, and am moving out. While I was here I got a sky dish put up on the wall, balcony side. Do I have to remove it before I leave, I'm wondering. Sky want 100 euro to take it down:( It would be handy for the next person who moves in, but I dont want my deposit retained either... Anyone have any advice. BTW I have put up an ad on the freecycle thread saying if anyone wants the dish they can have it for free... I dont need it any more...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭Jimjay

Rosina1969 wrote: »
    Hi, was renting a duplex, and am moving out. While I was here I got a sky dish put up on the wall, balcony side. Do I have to remove it before I leave, I'm wondering. Sky want 100 euro to take it down:( It would be handy for the next person who moves in, but I dont want my deposit retained either... Anyone have any advice. BTW I have put up an ad on the freecycle thread saying if anyone wants the dish they can have it for free... I dont need it any more...

Its bolted to the wall with four bolts. Just get a 13mm spanner and take it off. Put some filler in the holes. No need to pay 100 euro to take it down.

Any problems taking it down i will do it for 50. Btw i am a sky contractor.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

Why haven't you told us this before, and why do we not all have free sky....

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Rosina1969

That's cool jimjay, thanks, I think I have someone who wants it though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

hiya
    id be keen to take that dish for my parents if still available, flexible time wise to call down
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Rosina1969

Sorry everyone it's gone now thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement