Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pegboard sheets

Options
  • 09-04-2012 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭

Anybody know where i can pick some pegboard up around the waterford area?:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

IanVW wrote: »
    Anybody know where i can pick some pegboard up around the waterford area?:)

I can get you metal pegboard that works with the Tegometal system.

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭woodturner

I can get you metal pegboard that works with the Tegometal system.

What sizes are they? I,d like to get some of this also, my shed is too damp to fix the hardboard type to the wall.

I will get you the sizes in the morning. Would you require the uprights as well? I Can supply you with wall mounted uprights or the free standing uprights.

The wall mounted uprights are 30m square where the free standing ones are 80mm x 30mm wide.

sent you a PM there

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭JoeB-

Why all the secrecy? It'd be great if the questions were answered publicy, rather than by private message.

Woodworkers in Dublin sell pegboards as far as I know.

• Advertisement

Why all the secrecy? It'd be great if the questions were answered publicy, rather than by private message.

Woodworkers in Dublin sell pegboards as far as I know.

There's no secrecy! I pm'd joe to ask him to pm me his number. No secrets there only accusations from you about secrets.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭IanVW

pm sent galwaydude

Advertisement