Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If you found a mobile phone or walet would you attempt to track down the owner?

• 09-04-2012 3:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

If you found a sum of money just lying on street what's the minimum it would have to be before looking for owner or calling Gardai?

What about a mobile phone?

Would you return ---- 0 votes

Mobile phone
    0% 0 votes
    Wallet
    0% 0 votes
    Sum of money (specify minimum)
    0% 0 votes
    Any personal possesion, even school/backpack or jewellery
    0% 0 votes
    All of above
    0% 0 votes
    I'd keep some money and return rest
    0% 0 votes
    I would return ALL, I am not dishonest
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,458 ✭✭✭RedXIV

I found a wallet on a bus before and my girlfriend spent 2 hours going through it with the name on the debit card and tracked her down on FaceBook. And then walked to the girls place of work while being about 6 months pregnant. Very Impressed by her morals. Best I usually do is if I find a phone I ring "Home" and hope for the best. Worked every time so far

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

MOD COMMENT:
    Please be advised that this OP lacks sufficient content for a philosophical discussion on this forum. Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement