Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for work in Oz/sponsorship

Options
  • 09-04-2012 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭

Id like to look for professional work in Australia. Ive been replying to ad's on recruitment sites with no luck so far. Its a job thats apparently in demand but doesn't seem to be on the skilled labour list from what I can see.

I know of a few people looking for similar work that are heading over on working holiday visa's with a view to possibly getting sponsored once they've found work. I went there on a working holiday visa a few years ago so Ive used up that option. Someone suggested going over on a regular holiday visa and using it to look for work. Im guessing the Australian government wouldn't look too favorably on that and probably have ways to stop that happening.

I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestion for my best course of action?

Comments

Advertisement