Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for how to get the background music from this

Options
  • 09-04-2012 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hey not sure if this is the right board to be posting this but I'll go for it anyway.
    So I've seen this kettleworx advertisement around early in the morning when I woke up and I couldn't get that little techno tune that starts around 4:33 in this video out of my head.

I was wondering is there any way I could get that little tune from there? I've watched a few audacity tutorials and nothing seemed to work. Would be much appreciated if anyone could get that tune for me.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

Hi Willy Stroker... :o

You won't get the music out of it without the VO. You'd be best off contacting the video author and asking if they know what the song is.

Good luck!

• Subscribers Posts: 689 ✭✭✭FlipperThePriest

Can be done, but artifacts will be pretty evident in the audio with bits of vox coming through in places... the result won't be great quality. Although, judging by your choice of track I don't think quality is a priority :P

Here's my attempt.
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/34059914/KettleWorx.mp3

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Willy Stroker

zippy84 wrote: »
    Can be done, but artifacts will be pretty evident in the audio with bits of vox coming through in places... the result won't be great quality. Although, judging by your choice of track I don't think quality is a priority :P

Here's my attempt.
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/34059914/KettleWorx.mp3

Good enough for what I'm trying to do, thanks mate.

Advertisement