Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What's the furthest you've ever walked for an un-ride?

• 09-04-2012 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭

Personally, I walked a girl six miles home from Hayes Hotel, touchin each others bottoms along the way, only for her to turn around and say, "I can't invite you in, me mam would go spare"

If you think the six mile walk out was bad, imagine the walk home when you're not even on speaking terms with your mickey.

Choco

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Four miles there, four miles back for my girlfriend when I was seventeen. Every day. Three months. No ride.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Personally, I walked a girl six miles home from Hayes Hotel, touchin each others bottoms along the way, only for her to turn around and say, "I can't invite you in, me mam would go spare"

If you think the six mile walk out was bad, imagine the walk home when you're not even on speaking terms with your mickey.

Choco

why didnt you get tops and fingers on the way?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

i was trying to think of a stupid answer for a stupid thread but i just couldn't think of one THAT stupid.

FatherLen wrote: »
    i was trying to think of a stupid answer for a stupid thread but i just couldn't think of one THAT stupid.

That Proclaimers song?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭mr.jingle

With a girl before and we would walk 500 miles she proclaimed a no go so I walked 500 more:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

6 mtrs. Feck, rejection sucks :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Mickey Dazzler

I followed a bird back to Canada for a ride. Actually it was for the great head she gave. I am convinced that Canadian birds are taken out of school when they are 16 and sent on an intensive six week blow job giving course.

I've gotten blow jobs of three different Canadian girls and the first tow would have been able to suck a golf ball through a garden hose and the last one could have suck started a leave blower.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭MickySticks

I un-rided this blonde babe once, she was walking crooked for a month afterwards.

I've gotten blow jobs of three different Canadian girls and the first tow would have been able to suck a golf ball through a garden hose and the last one could have suck started a leave blower.

Is the sucking the good part of it? Too much sucking is as bad as too much tugging. Need more 'wet' and 'glide'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,417 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

Nearly walked.. Someone.. From salthill back into Galway city at 3am due to lack of taxis. We were doing more than just grabbing each others bottoms.. And in fact werent really getting anywhere fast. After about twenty mins a friendly guy decided we needed removed from the residential road and brought us into town. My friend changed their mind after all that. What can you do?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Peetrik

grindle wrote: »
    Is the sucking the good part of it? Too much sucking is as bad as too much tugging. Need more 'wet' and 'glide'.

True, I once had a very 'enthusastic' girl leave a large love bite or the end of my crime scene area. Suction generated is not a good way to measure how good head is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Mr.Biscuits

Very weird Mr.Choco as a song came on the radio there around a half hour ago that made me think of something not too dissimilar.

When I was 18, I fancied my gf's mate sooooo much that I spent our bus fare home on buying her a pint.

That's right, then me and my gf had to walk home as a result - 22 miles in fact.

She was not one bit happy :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

I followed a bird back to Canada for a ride. Actually it was for the great head she gave. I am convinced that Canadian birds are taken out of school when they are 16 and sent on an intensive six week blow job giving course.

*books flight to Canada......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

walk ? Feck that for a game of cards I had a bike, and then a fiat tempra 1.6 Digi dash version :cool: ....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,140 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

2.5 miles. "My boyfriend's probably come back from the pub now".:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Sweden. Not worth it in the long term. Oh and Australia. That was definitely worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭cassel16

An un-ride?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Skuxx

I have heard this before from 2 other people!! Unfortunately I'm yet to experience it for myself!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Only a mile - but I palmed her keys and robbed the place the next day. You can't lose with rich birds.

ps. I'm lying

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Mickey Dazzler

alan1990 wrote: »
    I have heard this before from 2 other people!! Unfortunately I'm yet to experience it for myself!

I'm telling you, it is a well known fact. Canadian birds give the best head in the world. Fact...sluts....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

I'm telling you, it is a well known fact. Canadian birds give the best head in the world. Fact...sluts....

I dont know about the rest of ye's but I dont measure a class BJ by how hard they suck :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

Domo230 wrote: »
    If I am going to bother going to someone house It's because I am expecting to come in. If I am invited to come there and I want to then I will come, if not then why would I bother?

Walking someone home (unless it's ridiculously close to you) is stupid and wreaks of desperation imo.

None of them are denying they weren't desperate ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I've had loads of male friends walk me home. They said it was cause it wasn't safe for me to walk home alone.....

Why you have me doubting their nobleness??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

I've had loads of male friends walk me home. They said it was cause it wasn't safe for me to walk home alone.....

Why you have me doubting their nobleness??

because if you typed that with you're legs open we both know the answer ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

2 mins down the road.

Bastard wanted to cuddle ... for real. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Un-ride? A reverse ride like?

I was once gonna go to the UK to get a girl an un-ride, but a coat hanger was cheaper and just as effective!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭Paulie Gualtieri

few years ago I got loaded drunk in a pub one nite and this woman started puttin on the mooch , she was into playin violin and trad music , so I started talking sh ite about how I played the bodhran a bit , just to find a bit of common ground and bring her back to the house for the bold thing , but she asked what I was doing tomorrow I said nothing and she invited me to "play'' with her , so I thought "oh I get ya" so the next day I cycled 3 mile of mostly hills with a bodhran my friend owned just for appearances , finally got to the house , she opened the door violin in hand , and we/she played , I was like a demented monkey with a hammer , needless to say I felt awkward and never got da ride . one good thing was the journey home was mostly down hill , just like my horn :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

2 mins down the road.

Bastard wanted to cuddle ... for real. :(

So what your saying is that you like your men hard :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 47 issem

few years ago I got loaded drunk in a pub one nite and this woman started puttin on the mooch , she was into playin violin and trad music , so I started talking sh ite about how I played the bodhran a bit , just to find a bit of common ground and bring her back to the house for the bold thing , but she asked what I was doing tomorrow I said nothing and she invited me to "play'' with her , so I thought "oh I get ya" so the next day I cycled 3 mile of mostly hills with a bodhran my friend owned just for appearances , finally got to the house , she opened the door violin in hand , and we/she played , I was like a demented monkey with a hammer , needless to say I felt awkward and never got da ride . one good thing was the journey home was mostly down hill , just like my horn :(

fail

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭Paulie Gualtieri

issem wrote: »
    fail

yeah..... , its un-ride , go asleep , good lad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

Snowie wrote: »
    So what your saying is that you like your men hard :D

Some men can be fanny teases, it's not just women who are teases :( ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

This is true

They're called homosexuals

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

I was like a demented monkey with a hammer

:D LOL
    Is there any lengths a guy wont go to for sex.
    Personally speaking, no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭AngryBollix

MrStuffins wrote: »
    This is true

They're called homosexuals

Theyre prick teasers too

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Theirs 2 canadians in the hostel who always go for me, This saturday I will not be turning them down because of You, If its not true then I shall hate you:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭AskMyChocolate

There's nothing worse than when you actually start believing the shyte you're spouting yourself.

I was in a nightclub once, with a couple of my brothers, when this girl started having a fit right in the middle of the dancefloor.

Next thing I know, my brother is pushing people aside saying," Let me through, I'm a nurse."

Fortunately, the woman he was chatting up knew what to do and the girl recovered. Needless to say my brother did not score that night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

Met an American girl in a bar in the city centre in Cork, my friend was chatting up her friend so I stayed there chatting away with her. Anyway we got separated from my friend and the other girl towards the end of the night and neither of us had money for a taxi so I walked her out to her apartment at Victoria cross, the ones on the right after you pass the junction. We got to the gates and she invited me up for a drink so I said yeah and went on up with her. I sat down and she got the drinks and sat down beside me, I was delighted because she was pretty hot, next thing her phone rings and she answers it and starts balling, turns out it was her boyfriend in the U.S. and that she now felt terrible remorse about her plans to cheat on him with me. I left taking the two beers with me and drank them as I walked on to Bishopstown. By the time I got home it was two and a half hours before I had to get up for work...sickener.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

mackg wrote: »
    Met an American girl in a bar in the city centre in Cork, my friend was chatting up her friend so I stayed there chatting away with her. Anyway we got separated from my friend and the other girl towards the end of the night and neither of us had money for a taxi so I walked her out to her apartment at Victoria cross, the ones on the right after you pass the junction. We got to the gates and she invited me up for a drink so I said yeah and went on up with her. I sat down and she got the drinks and sat down beside me, I was delighted because she was pretty hot, next thing her phone rings and she answers it and starts balling, turns out it was her boyfriend in the U.S. and that she now felt terrible remorse about her plans to cheat on him with me. I left taking the two beers with me and drank them as I walked on to Bishopstown. By the time I got home it was two and a half hours before I had to get up for work...sickener.

Awful timing, sure he didn't have a webcam setup there spying?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Take a walk to Waterford and see what happens sure ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

alan1990 wrote: »

I've got them from a few Canadian girls and they were fairly average. Some of the Latinas and black chicks with the thick lips have been the best for me by far. Perfect mix of suck and slobber. Lot of tongue action too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

phill106 wrote: »
    Awful timing, sure he didn't have a webcam setup there spying?!

Ha! If he did he was proven right anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 537 ✭✭✭rgmmg

If I walked a bird four miles home at night and she didn't give me anything I wouldn't just turn on my heel and head off.

I'd watch the lights in the house to see which was her bedroom and wait for it to go off. I'd bide my time for an hour or so. Then I'd go up to the window, knock on it and when she came I'd do so too all over the window. Invariably she'd be dazed as she'd just woken up and wouldn't believe what she was doing. She'd probably put it down as an erot ic dream. If it turned out it was her parents window by mistake then I'm sure we'd laugh about it in time. Mind you, if her bedroom was not on the gound floor I guess an erection of some sort would be required.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

I once got a taxi to tallagh, no joy, so I got the same taxi back to malahide at that time.

I am still paying that fare in instalments.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,998 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

rgmmg wrote: »
    If I walked a bird four miles home at night and she didn't give me anything I wouldn't just turn on my heel and head off.

I'd watch the lights in the house to see which was her bedroom and wait for it to go off. I'd bide my time for an hour or so. Then I'd go up to the window, knock on it and when she came I'd do so too all over the window. Invariably she'd be dazed as she'd just woken up and wouldn't believe what she was doing. She'd probably put it down as an erot ic dream. If it turned out it was her parents window by mistake then I'm sure we'd laugh about it in time. Mind you, if her bedroom was not on the gound floor I guess an erection of some sort would be required.

Do you fantasize about rape often?

Advertisement