Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desperate...Business Legislation ...What new stuff do we have to know?

• 09-04-2012 7:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Can anyone please help. Our business teacher is useless and has been absent for most of the year. He is so boring and I can't learn from him even when he is there.

Is there anywhere I can get the changes in the Business Course on line? He keeps talking about the changes but hasn't given us anything on them and I can't see it in the book.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated. I'm getting desperate now as I really need the A in Business.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

The Consumer Information Act 1978 is now the Consumer Protection Act 2007, which abolished the Director of Consumer Affairs (so don't study that) and set up the National Consumer Agency in its place. The Unfair Dismissals Act 1977-93 is now 1977-2007, which made age a reason for unfair dismissal.

That's it afaik

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Cutie12

Thanks a million!
    PHEW!!
    I think I actually have notes on that stuff...must root it out!

And another question that's been bugging me....Teacher says 50 minutes for the ABQ but my friend's teacher says 40....10minutes is a long time....what are most people budgeting for it?

Thanks!

Advertisement