Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comic storage solutions

Options
  • 09-04-2012 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭

Howdy folks,

Looking for ideas as to how best store my collection. My good lady is moving in with me and I need to make space for her stuff so boxes and boxes lying around isn't the most helpful.

I've got about 5 or 6 thousand altogether, would ideally like them very accessible as my collection is very much for reading and not just admiring.

For those members on here who also collect, how do you store yours? I think making a shelving system is the best option for me but suggestions or ideas would be most welcome.

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

There have been a few threads on this topic in the past. Have a read of them, there are a few different options that people have put into practice which might suit you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

Thanks Fysh, apologies for not using the search function properly too. :)

Advertisement