Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackiebest here, please help me on my feet!

Options
  • 09-04-2012 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭

Fellow boardsies, I need your help, MODS, please give me a few hours, please go on FB and find https://www.facebook.com/SUPforall this is my new page for my new business, this time last year i was so so fukked, some of you know this, now I am trying to get back on my feet! Please go there and click like, I need the metrics to make this happen, critical mass and all that! Really I have supported anyone and everyone who made sense! This makes sense and I need help, it will be much appreciated and VERY much reciprocated!

BB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

Blackie, for anybody not on facebook yet, what's it about?
    Best of luck anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

I looked at the page and forgive my ignorance but I still have no idea what it is. Arte you a charity? A watersports club?
    It's very unclear what it's all about or maybe I am a little dumb today:)

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭blackiebest

Sorry guys. This is SUP (Stand Up Paddle) I have been working 18 hour days building this for four months now, it will all be clear over the next week or so! For now I am needing numbers to make a 'critical mass' to make this work! SUP technical racing is going to be an Olympic Sport in 2016, and some farmers son or daughter will lift a medal for Ireland in Rio at these games. They will have perfected their craft and skills in the waters of the River Bonet and Lough Gill. More details later but all 'likes' appreciated, negative comments please hold off, I can deal with them in a week or so, for now please either help me by 'LIKE' my page or give me a week or so to deal with questions, its a bit hectic right now! BIG THANKS in advance of support, THANK GOD WE LIVE IN SLIGO!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭shanec1928

I looked at the page and forgive my ignorance but I still have no idea what it is. Arte you a charity? A watersports club?
    It's very unclear what it's all about or maybe I am a little dumb today:)
    http://www.standuppaddlesligo.ie/ another sligo company who have being doing it for awhile,looks interesting enough

• Registered Users Posts: 15 tudder

http://www.standuppaddlesligo.ie/ another sligo company who have being doing it for awhile,looks interesting enough

Thats perfect day surf school out in strandhill who owns that one ^^

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭dardevle

done BB....best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭blackiebest

• Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭shanec1928

tudder wrote: »
    Thats perfect day surf school out in strandhill who owns that one ^^
    i know;)

Advertisement