Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free weekend parking in Dublin?

Options
  • 09-04-2012 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭

I am going to Dublin at the weekend and looking for somewhere to park for free from Friday evening until Sunday morning. I have seen on the fitzwilliam townhouse website that on street public parking is free of charge at weekends on Upper Fitzwilliam Street, Fitzwilliam Square and Fitzwilliam Place from Friday at 7:00pm until 7am on Monday morning.

Is there anywhere to see a full list of how much parking costs and when it is free. We are staying on Camden street so looking for a street near there if there is one.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

Free parking in Dublin ???
    Good luck with that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Kaskade

SunnyDub1 wrote: »
    Free parking in Dublin ???
    Good luck with that one.

I'm assuming you just read the title and not the actual post. There is free parking on the three streets listed, I am wounding if there are any others:
    http://www.fitzwilliamtownhouse.com/dublin-hotel-parking.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Charlemont Mall (one way, approach from Charlemont St) had free weekend parking a few years ago when I lived nearby. ABout a 5 minute walk from Camden St.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

Lombard Street is free on Sat/Sun, only one side of the street. Same for the upper (easterly) section of Townsend Street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Bit of thread hi-jacking here.

Anybody know if there's any free parking streets in Stoneybatter?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭Loire

Hi,

Am travelling to Dublin this weekend. Does anyone know if the street outside Government Buildings (Merrion Sq side) and Merrion Square itself are (still) free parking on Sundays?

Thanks,
    Loire.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Yes they are free on Sundays.

But, Please don't resurrect old threads, start a new one

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement