Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork University Hospital

Options
  • 09-04-2012 9:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭

I need to be at the Hospital [CUH] for an appointment at 10.30 am.I am going by bus to Cork,which will arrive by around 19.50 am.How long timewise to get from station to the hospital,and is there a taxi rank near.Thanks in advance:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

DT100 wrote: »
    I need to be at the Hospital [CUH] for an appointment at 10.30 am.I am going by bus to Cork,which will arrive by around 19.50 am.How long timewise to get from station to the hospital,and is there a taxi rank near.Thanks in advance:)

yes there is a taxi rank right next to the bus station if you walk towards the patrick st direction or west if you know you directions, its hard to miss anyway.

In a taxi that time of the morning i would say 10mins to 15mins.

One thing i will say is CUH is a big hospital and has large grounds and many of the consultants are located at the back of the campus etc but you will be told this on arrival at reception or wherever you were told to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Loads of Taxis around the Bus Station or walk up the quay past Merchants Quay Shopping Centre and turn left onto Patrick Street to get the Number 8 (I think it might be 208 now).

If you're coming from west Cork the bus driver might let you off at the hospital.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭DT100

OutKast IRE Chuck Stone Thank you very much.:)

Advertisement