If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

40" samsung

Options
  • 09-04-2012 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭

Do you have any UE40D7000?

or whats similiar?

Looking for
    freesat HD
    freeview HD
    netflix in a 37 or 40"
    under €1k

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Towbar.

Unfortunatley the UE40D7000 has now finshed and all the stock gone.

Its replacement is the UE40ES7000 and priced at £1299.95 / 1624.99 Euro
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/samsung/ue40es7000/sams-ue40es7000

At the moment I do not have another screen that has all the options you have listed :(

Very few manufacturers put the freesat into their screens below £1000. Panasonic don't even have it in their new 42ET50 priced at £1039.95.

I will keep my eye out for anything that arises and get back to you.

Sorry I could not help more at this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭towbar

Thanks Kenny,

Maybe I'll wait till October and wont need Freesat if signal strength improves

What are my options then if I drop freesat requirement and use external box for now.

Still need smart tv with netflix support.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭towbar

Kenny,

Just looked at the Panasonic

Will the TXL37DT30 support netflix?
    Martin

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Towbar.

All the Panasonic are non Saorview certified and I could not confirm that they would pick up the Saorview signal. Thats if you are in the South of Ireland?

The DT30 has now finished up and been replaced by the 37ET5:
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/panasonic/viera-txl37et5b/pana-txl37et5b

I can't see anywhere on the Panasonic site if it does have Netflix or not so I'll need to call Pana in the morning to get an answer on it.

The Sony KDL40EX723 priced at £469.95 (Has Netflix)
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-led-tvs/sony/bravia-kdl40ex723/sony-kdl40ex723
    This screen however can not be shipped and woudl need collected from our Belfast Store.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.