Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survey help!

Options
  • 09-04-2012 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hey all,

I'm hoping if you have a spare few minutes you could take this short survey for me, I am a first year student in ITB and I'm doing this survey as part of a group project I am involved in. It is about the effects stress can have on students and takes less than 5 mins.. You'd really be helping me out if you could fill it in!

Thanks,

prettyfireworks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Foo King Ell

have you had much success with replies?

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Prettyfireworks

Have had a decent number, not as many as I would like but hoping there'll be a few more! Thanks for the interest!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement