Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Community size - PS3 vs 360

Options
  • 09-04-2012 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭

Lads, I'm not asking for a fanboy argument here, but I'm trying to find out about the relative sizes of the online community for FIFA 12 on the two main consoles. I've been running a few searches on Google for answers and checking the EA Sports website for clues there but can't find any.

Failing this is there anywhere where the sales figures for the game on these two formats have been publicised? Again, I couldn't find it.

Bit of a random thread, I know. But you'd be doing me a big favour if you could help me out with this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

you should add a poll on here to give you an idea of what the boards one is like.

Advertisement