Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone Lose A Dog?

Options
  • 09-04-2012 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭

RjoVr.jpg

found tonight near Blacks Centra in Letterkenny

collar on (details of whats on and type of collar shows you know it)

also had one of those address things but it was empty

currently residing in my porch send me a pm if you think its yours or anyone you know

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,100 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Another bitch in Dannie's den :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

yeah and lets not forget the pussy I'm about to feed too...

feel like a playa when the better half is away

danniemcq wrote: »
    feel like a playa when the better half is away
    Oops, I forgot about that :o

Thought you had a bachelor pad

• Registered Users Posts: 14,384 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

have you contacted the localpet rescue guards / dog warde someone might have reported it there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭Louche Lad

Suggest post on http://www.lostandfoundpets.ie/ if you've not done so yet

• Advertisement

have you contacted the localpet rescue guards / dog warde someone might have reported it there

Yeah was on to the Donegal Pet Rescue so fingers crossed i'll hear back about a worried owner!

and i know its a terrier but does anyone know any more than that about the breed?

Gonna ring Highland Radio later too and give details but want to get everything right first!

i'll post up 2 other pics now in a sec

Yeah was on to the Donegal Pet Rescue so fingers crossed i'll hear back about a worried owner!

and i know its a terrier but does anyone know any more than that about the breed?

Gonna ring Highland Radio later too and give details but want to get everything right first!

i'll post up 2 other pics now in a sec

pics attached, can't resize them at work so click to see!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭colonel-yum-yum

Looks like it's a Yorkshire Terrier to me, albeit possibly a bit big to be a pure-bred.

Louche Lad wrote: »
    Suggest post on http://www.lostandfoundpets.ie/ if you've not done so yet

nothing listed as lost, but added it to found
    Looks like it's a Yorkshire Terrier to me, albeit possibly a bit big to be a pure-bred.

yeah thats what i was thinking but its as big as a westie so not pure breed anyway

although it kinda looks like these norwich terriers

terrier-dog-breeds-norwich-terriers.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭oranbhoy67

did you find his/her owner Dannie??

• Advertisement

oranbhoy67 wrote: »
    did you find his/her owner Dannie??
    nope its here beside me!

i saw someone on donegal pet rescues facebook page say they might know who it belongs to & they replied that they would inform the woman who found it! :p

yeah i know i seen that... if i say that it was my GF talking to them would you believe me?

i would! i knew they where barking up the wrong tree. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Dannie I saw that dog last week, it an mine were having a barking match. Seemed afraid of people as i couldn't get a hold of it....to read the collar.

madalig12 wrote: »
    Dannie I saw that dog last week, it an mine were having a barking match. Seemed afraid of people as i couldn't get a hold of it....to read the collar.

well the update on the whole thing is that we had it for nearly a week, tried everything to get it back to owner had DPR on the case, notices on highland, tried to see if it was chipped, asked in shops everything!

so our neighbour that lost her husband and then her wee dog died 4 months later is gonna adopt it we think. We told her that if anyone got in contact with us that we'd have to give her back but until then she is gonna be stay there!

Think thats for the best.. if its owners truly cared for it they would have claimed it by now, unless of course they are sick or something along those lines.. give yourself a pat on the back! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

oranbhoy67 wrote: »
    Think thats for the best.. if its owners truly cared for it they would have claimed it by now, unless of course they are sick or something along those lines.. give yourself a pat on the back! Pat on the head, there's a good boy :)

FYP :p

If this had been a corgi the "king's daughter" would have kept it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Did that dog escape? One very similar just threw up on my front lawn!

• Advertisement

madalig12 wrote: »
    just threw up on my front lawn!
    That was Dannie :pac:

Advertisement