Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't get a girlfriend

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭TheBegotten

Mention the land, its a great turn-on. When she asks do you drive a tractor say "No, but I drive like one". Then pick up the remains of your dignity and use something original.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭ChickenZombie

If it's a GF you want, don't hit on them, be nice, relax, smile and go for the slow approach... GF = Relationship which means it's personality based... Making a woman laugh and feel comfortable and unthreatened is my advice.

If it's a quick shag you're chasing, it up to the mercy of the meat market...

CZ

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Puppy dog eyes might do the trick! Make the girl feel comfortable and have a laugh. Keep it simple and relaxed let it go with the flow and see what happens! No pressure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

i find this works well for me.

Making girls laugh.

Be cheeky but never go overboard... women seem to like cheeky quick witted comments.

you can be a little naughty in your cheekiness but never go too graphic or perverted, they'll think your a saddo or creepy.

they like it if you can come back with another cheeky reply to theirs if you can do it on the fly.

Always be yourself

Most women can spot a bullsh!tter a mile off. Never boast about yourself either. Being modest goes along way...

Never go on about being depressed or lonely

Most women don't find needy or depressing guys attractive. It often shows you have low self esteem. Most women prefer self confidence in men.

Topics of conversation

Avoid techy talk... most women find it boring. if you talk about sports first ask her what kinds of sports she likes... then chat about that. If she is not into sports then move onto a different topic.

Good luck with your search for a woman. I hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Hardonraging

Making girls laugh.

Be cheeky but never go overboard... women seem to like cheeky quick witted comments.

you can be a little naughty in your cheekiness but never go too graphic or perverted, they'll think your a saddo or creepy.

they like it if you can come back with another cheeky reply to theirs if you can do it on the fly.

Always be yourself

Most women can spot a bullsh!tter a mile off. Never boast about yourself either. Being modest goes along way...

Most women don't find needy or depressing guys attractive. It often shows you have low self esteem. Most women prefer self confidence in men.

Topics of conversation

Avoid techy talk... most women find it boring. if you talk about sports first ask her what kinds of sports she likes... then chat about that. If she is not into sports then move onto a different topic.

I couldnt have put it better my self, wimmen love the ould confidence, but dont take it too far.
    It's prob not advise to inform her that you'd like to ride her six way from sunday straight off the bat, of course there are a few exceptions to the rule but few and far between, think of them as a wee kitten, that's scared of you, you have to earn it's trust, before you get to pet the pussy ;)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

be yourself and another thing that can ensure you get a date with a girl is speed dating

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

Making girls laugh.

Always be yourself

Topics of conversation

Aren't you a charmer;).
    I couldnt have put it better my self, wimmen love the ould confidence, but dont take it too far.
    It's prob not advise to inform her that you'd like to ride her six way from sunday straight off the bat, of course there are a few exceptions to the rule but few and far between, think of them as a wee kitten, that's scared of you, you have to earn it's trust, before you get to pet the pussy ;)

Aren't you a predator :eek:

BTW boys, I smell bromance. You too should do lunch:P.

Aren't you a predator :eek:

Think of me as a lion prowling the planes of Africa, sure i might kill the odd deer for food, but over all i just want a hug .... yes even lions want a hug yo know !!

High five me Brah !!!!

Aren't you a charmer;).
    well it worked on you didn't it? ;):D

only if hardonraging buys me dinner and bouquet of flowers ;)

well it worked on you didn't it? ;):D

only if hardonraging buys me dinner and bouquet of flowers ;)

Dude, totes not my style..... roll up, condoms and lube, put the kettle on baby !!

• Advertisement

Dude, totes not my style..... roll up, condoms and lube, put the kettle on baby !!

durex tingly lube, ky jelly, and ribbed please ;):D be gentle, you'll rupture my piles

well it worked on you didn't it?;)
    ;)
    durex tingly lube, ky jelly, and ribbed please ;):D be gentle, you'll rupture my piles

:eek::(

Dare i go where no ma.... wait she's been there hasn't she ... it's not the same !!! it's all offf !!

Dare i go where no ma.... wait she's been there hasn't she ... it's not the same !!! it's all offf !!

phew im so relieved now, for a minute i thought you might actually do it ;):D

shopaholic01 he isn't stalking me... you can relax now :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

I can't believe this thread is still up! Was convinced it was closed!

I got in trouble for my flirty ways. :(

I can't believe this thread is still up! Was convinced it was closed!

I got a one week AH ban for mine :(

I got a one week AH ban for mine :(

I was being publically harassed though :p

welcome to club :D;)

I was being publically harassed though :p

I blame Hardonraging, the username just gets a girl all hot and bothered;)

until they see his small willy :D;)

• Advertisement

I agree, it just brings to mind loads of naughty imagery!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

op doesn't seem to know what a girlfriend is

Advertisement