Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quoting Pics

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

I'm not entirely sure it's possible, the BBcode parser isn't very situation aware (i.e. it doesn't really know what forum or thread it's in, it just knows if IMG/URL/SIZE etc are allowed or not).

We will take it under consideration though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Could a max img width be set in the CSS so that the large images will fit on screen? Pistonheads and other forums do this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

Surely this is an entirely different suggestion :o But I'll indulge:

For now there are no planned restrictions on image sizes on Boards :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

yea sorry, probably should be another thread. It's not really a restriction though. Boards mobile keeps images within the constraints of the viewable area so I guess the desktop site should do the same, and it's only a small tweak really.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,592 ✭✭✭✭Penn

I'm not entirely sure it's possible, the BBcode parser isn't very situation aware (i.e. it doesn't really know what forum or thread it's in, it just knows if IMG/URL/SIZE etc are allowed or not).

We will take it under consideration though :)

Fair enough. Thanks.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement