Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone Holder For Running

• 10-04-2012 11:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭

Hi guys/girls I use my phone for a App for running and radio/mp3 its grand on cold days I wear my jacket and its zipped away safe, but with warm days I have to wear a ipod arm strap that my phone fits into. But its a pain cant change songs etc and don't like the feeling of it strapped to my arm.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,142 ✭✭✭rom

iphone you can get earphones with a remote in them, probably same for android. many manufactures make them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

Get a little running pouch to go around your waist. Run the headphone cable up your back under your T-shirt and you'll be good to go.

A couple of playlists organised and thats all you need.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,584 ✭✭✭✭tunney

Get a little running pouch to go around your waist. Run the headphone cable up your back under your T-shirt and you'll be good to go.

A couple of playlists organised and thats all you need.

Any links to one of this running pouches - looking for one myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

I have one of these Nathan Shadow Packs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭spurscormac

I've used an older model of one of these for a half marathon - it would fit a phone, but you'll have to thread the headphone cable through your clothes.

http://www.funkyleisure.co.uk/lifeventure-body-wallet---waist-719-p.asp

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,084 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

Thread hijack ALERT!
    Anyone go down the bluetooth headphone route yet?
    31HaaZ0ol0L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,142 ✭✭✭rom

BeepBeep67 wrote: »
    Thread hijack ALERT!
    Anyone go down the bluetooth headphone route yet?
    31HaaZ0ol0L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I work with BT kit a lot in my job. Some of the headset have good sound but you need to be paying over 200 euro for good sound. You also have audio device that supports BT. BT LE is the new standard which you should be going for with your device so that you can use the BT LE heart rate monitors like the polar and the other brand whoo-hoo or whatever its called.

Advertisement