Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

hair problem,HELP!!!

• 10-04-2012 12:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 231 ✭✭

hi im a 32 year old male...i have grey hair, i uised to dye it black with boots dye....i developed a patch on my head which is pure white...it started off small but has grown and grown....any time i dyed it the color wouldnt stick to that one place...im gettin married in 3 wks and would like to be able to dye my hair properly for it...any advice on what i could use would be great...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭gingernut125

you should see a hair dresser, best bet id say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 164 ✭✭bget

Have you tried 'Just for Men'??? From what i hear its mean to be a God send!! Failing that ya Id try a hairdressers, preferably somewhere like Petermarks..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 231 ✭✭jaspertheghost

i used to use just for men but it only lasted like a week and a half.....i`d say a hairdressers would be the best bet.....cheers....

Advertisement