Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lidl/aldi very annoying

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

superblu wrote: »
    Lidl in stillorgan is the only place I've seen baskets and I've been to a few around the city.

They do in parnell street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

fukin looking in Tesco today, 3.29 for a tube of Colgate, fuk that
    hella of lot cheaper in lidl

I was in tesco today and they had a special on a medium sized bottle of Heinz Ketchup. There was 99 cent off and it was still 3.00 euro:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭robman60

The small number of employees keeps the cost of the goods down.

For example, the local Super Valu employs sixty while the local Lidl employs fourteen. If you want more cashiers, be prepared to pay more for your shopping.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

depends on which you go to, when i go to the one off parnell st its full of people buying 3 items max and paying by card ( students... :@ )

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭previous user

mishkalucy wrote: »
    I was in tesco today and they had a special on a medium sized bottle of Heinz Ketchup. There was 99 cent off and it was still 3.00 euro:eek:
    yeh, i'm just sticking with Lidl, tesco, dunnes, marks & Spencer, rip off!

Advertisement