Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Returned to Eircom

Options
  • 10-04-2012 2:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just returned to Eircom and I need to reactivate my online account. I put in details I used over 12 mths ago but error message states account has been disabled. Then I tried to register as new but using same email/password and message states already in use. Ideally, I would like original account/password.

Can I send a PM to you with phone/account numbers? I can't call from work and will more than likely forget once I get home.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi,

Just returned to Eircom and I need to reactivate my online account. I put in details I used over 12 mths ago but error message states account has been disabled. Then I tried to register as new but using same email/password and message states already in use. Ideally, I would like original account/password.

Can I send a PM to you with phone/account numbers? I can't call from work and will more than likely forget once I get home.

Thanks

Hi westendgirlie,

You can of course send me the details and I'll check this for you. This is a fairly common occurrence, what's happening is the system is looking for the old account number which is now ceased so that is resulting in the "account may be disabled" message. PM me the account number and the email address that you used to register and I'll advise from there.

Cheers

James (Logged in as Mark)

Hi again,

Cheers for the PM. The issue was as I suspected simply due to the old eircom account. What I have done is delete the email address from our records so it is no longer attached to any account, this should now allow you to register as a new customer on the "My eircom" page: Click here
    Sometimes it can take 48 hours to clear the old info but it's normally pretty much instant. Try register today and if it doesn't work this evening, try Friday.
    You mentioned in the PM that there were some other issues that you think can be sorted once you get access to the online facility but if there's anything you need to ask let me know here and I'll check it out for you.

Cheers

James (Logged in as Mark)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭westendgirlie

Wow! That was a quick response. Thank You :)

I used to rent a phone off you. That phone no longer works so I need to return it and get my bill credited.

Thanks for assisting me James.

Wow! That was a quick response. Thank You :)

I used to rent a phone off you. That phone no longer works so I need to return it and get my bill credited.

Thanks for assisting me James.

No problem at all,

Have removed that phone for you and issued a credit for the rental (€2.29). There is another small charge there of 42c but that will be credited automatically. You don't need to return the handset as you've had it for so long. If there's anything else you need let us know.

Cheers

James

Advertisement