Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Billing Problems

Options
  • 10-04-2012 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭

Have an issue with my bill that was meant to be sorted out, still is not.

Was just on hold for 42 mins and the idiot on the phone hung up by mistake or something.

Pm me if you want the bill paid because I won't be paying the current amount.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Can one of you reply.

I won't be ringing again after today's debacle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

mdwexford wrote: »
    Have an issue with my bill that was meant to be sorted out, still is not.

Was just on hold for 42 mins and the idiot on the phone hung up by mistake or something.

Pm me if you want the bill paid because I won't be paying the current amount.

Hi mdwexford

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. Can you PM me with your telephone number or account number and I can look into the bill you received.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Pm sent, thanks Mark.

mdwexford wrote: »
    Pm sent, thanks Mark.

Hi mdwexford,

Got your PM thanks, can you send on your telephone number so I can access the account and history.

Thanks, Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 gordy boy

can anyone help? came back to eircom in january but now want to cancel landline. will i be charged for leaving after 3 months?

• Advertisement

gordy boy wrote: »
    can anyone help? came back to eircom in january but now want to cancel landline. will i be charged for leaving after 3 months?

Hi gordy boy,

The standard contract term for all customers is 12 months so without actually checking the account I would say there is a contract still attached to it. If cancelling within the agreed period it would normally involve customers 'buying out' the remainder of the contract, ie. paying the rental for the remaining contract term. If you like, PM me the account details and I'll confirm the date the contract is due to expire.

Regards

James

Advertisement