Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

business banking online for mac?

Options
  • 10-04-2012 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭

Hi folks - am shopping around for business banking and was just wondering if Bank of Ireland online banking now support macs?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Graham

Hi Sacksian,

Thanks for your query. I'm just checking this out with our Business On Line team and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks,
    Graham

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Graham

Sacksian, thanks for your patience.

Unfortunately Business On Line only operates with Internet Explorer on a Windows operating system. We understand our customers' need for an improved service and hope to have something compatible with Mac in the future.

It is possible to access Business On Line using virtualisation software, however, we don't offer technical support for it.

If you need any more information on Business On Line, you can contact them on 1890 818 265 or click here.

Thanks,
    Graham

Advertisement