Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upc 7 Day Cooling Off Period

Options
  • 10-04-2012 4:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭

I had Upc boxs for the tv installed on friday but I am really unhappy with them I had to ring them satuday because one box had a fault I hadnt even had them 24hrs and had to ring them ! and the channels and service just doesn't compare to Sky , If I ring tomorrow to cancel the service within the cooling off period can i expect any hassle from them ? will they try charge me ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

Shouldn't have any trouble with them. When I cancelled, they asked me why and I explained the TV part was not a patch on sky, etc etc etc.

They collected the bits and refunded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭lil_tuts

Shouldn't have any trouble with them. When I cancelled, they asked me why and I explained the TV part was not a patch on sky, etc etc etc.

They collected the bits and refunded.

Great glad to hear it hope to god I have no trouble.

Advertisement