Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Folding hinges with linkages - HELP!!!

Options
  • 10-04-2012 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭

Hey Folks,

long time lurker I think this is the first thread I've created here and probably one of my few posts here so thanks in advance for helping someone who hasn't contributed much to the forum.

The hinges below came off a table - one of the ones that you pull apart the regular table top and extra leafs pull up&out to extend the table.

The hinge can probably be fixed but its become strained and I would like to replace it. I've googled hinges, linkage hinges, table hinges and a few other combinations but I cannot get any hinge that looks like this one.

So after all that typing the question is simple - has anyone of you good folk came across a place that sells this type of hinge?

IMG_0730[1].JPG

IMG_0731[1].JPG

IMG_0733[1].JPG

IMG_0732[1].JPG

Comments

Advertisement