Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pigsback.com

Options
  • 10-04-2012 4:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭

Bought a deal off them for a hotel. Haven't received any info on how to book, etc. Not answering any emails. Anyone know what the craic is with them?

Cheers,

Freddie.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭gripcasey

I got a hotel deal in march. just rang hotel with voucher code and booked no problems. had a nice cheap weekend in westport

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

gripcasey wrote: »
    I got a hotel deal in march. just rang hotel with voucher code and booked no problems. had a nice cheap weekend in westport

Thanks.:) It appeared in my purchases after I posted. Rang up and booked. Great deal!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭darkhorse

Hi,
    I bought a megadeal back several months ago, for sweatzvests. Now, I dont wish to appear to be funny, but I have put on 2 stone since I bought the deal. Yea, you guessed it, they never came. Anyway, after about six weeks waiting, I printed out the voucher, entered the code and the company came back to me to tell me that they do not post to Ireland.
    Now, as I have no choice but to stay livin in this country(money is tight)I guess I am on my own as regards losing the bit of weight. I actually e-mailed pigsback and told them the story, cause ironically, I have another problem in so far as I have been clicking on offers as you do for the past number of days and my points balance has not changed. Just today, I decided to click on one offer and even though it said on the home page that my piggypoints have been credited to my account, my balance is still the same. Now, I just happen to be on boards.ie on another matter and happen to notice that a similar thing happened to another member, who posted on boards his problem and his deal appeared.
    The worst part of all this is that, because of what happened to me. it has stopped me from buying a few megadeals since, which I was very interested in and still am. But, please dont tell me to e-mail them as I tried this approach to no avail. Just though I would put that out there and see what ya all think.
    John

Hi,
    I meant for someone to maybe give me some feedback as I am nearly sure there are other pigsback.com members who are also on boards.
    JB:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭rameire

Instructions:
    1. Buy the MegaDeal, your voucher will be available to you within 24 hrs of the offer closing
    2. Go to www.sweatzsportswear.com
    3. Select your 20 pack of Sweat Vests (either male or female) and procede to the checkout
    4. Enter your delivery details and voucher number into the form
    5. Pay for the postage
    6. Your product will be posted out to you

Points to note
    - Your order will be posted out by Sweatz Nutrition Ltd
    - Delivery charge of £6.99 (approx: €8.70) is not included in the deal price
    - Wearing a Sweatz Vest without excercise will not make you lose weight.
    - Delivery will be up to 21 days after redemption

get onto facemuck and ask pigsback about the deal,
    if they had the deal in ireland then they are delivering the deal to ireland.
    there may be crossed wires somewhere.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Advertisement

Hi Rameire,

I did all that and a delivery note appeared, from sweatzvests, which said that do not deliver to ireland. Anyway, I have just put it in an envelope, along with the voucher which I printed out and also wrote a letter and posted it all to pigsback in dublin. I will let you know how I get on.
    Thanks
    John

Hi Rameire,

Just getting back as I said I would. I was posting about the deal for the sweatzvests. When I checked my e-mails last night, there was one from pigsback. They credited me with a refund, so I am sorted.
    But I am very weary now about purchasing any more deals. There is what looks to be a great deal for a holiday to the Algarve with as much as 55% off the price, but I am afraid to take the chance now after my ordeal. What do ya think.
    John

most of them are good, unfortunately you get the infurns and the sweatvests which ruin it for everybody.
    if i were you i would give the holiday a good google and check out tripadvisor.
    also sign up to fatcheese and click through to the mega deal from the fatcheese site so you can get further money off.

Hi Rameire,

Thank you for replying. I will certainly visit fatcheese and look around. I appreciate the advice.
    Regards
    John:)

Hi Rameire,

Well, I went on the site you told me about, fatcheese, and I signed up. There is a lot in it, looks great, think I will be spending more time there than on pigsback. As Mac in the film, Predator says, I'm gonna me have some fun.
    Thanks
    John

• Advertisement

Hi PB Members,

Its me again and I am very frustrated. Every now and again, and it seems to be more frequently now, I am clicking on offers that carry five points and most of the time they just do not apply them to my balance. I had a problem several weeks ago and I just happened on this thread where I aired my problem. The next day my problem was completly solved. But I dont think I should have to go on boards.ie to solve my problem on pigsback. Is anyone else experiencing the same. Its not so bad if the same thing is happening to other members. But it really put me off, especially as I was very interested in their mega deals.
    John:(:(:(

i have never had a problem with the points being added to the account.

rameire wrote: »
    i have never had a problem with the points being added to the account.

Hi Rameire,

So I'll just tell them that I know you, shall I.
    John:(

Hi Rameire,

I got my points sorted out. It must have really helped telling them that I know you.
    John:)

Advertisement