Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MW3 Collection 1 - How??

Options
  • 10-04-2012 4:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭

What a convoluted mess of a system. Anyway, I bought Collection 1 for my son. It's a 108KB download, so clearly the maps themselves are a seperate thing. It downloaded fine anyway

Now, starting the game, the maps arn't shown. If I go into Multiplayer, private match, & maps, there's only the normal maps. I can click on Bonus Maps, & I get a prompt to "Download Purchased Maps", if I click on this, the prompt disappears & nothing happens.

Anyone any advice on this? It's for a non-Elite subscriber.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭garysully1986

Same thing happened for me, you have to download the maps individually after purchasing the small key. If you go into multiplayer and scroll down to store, as far as I know they are in there. I dont have my xbox in front of me to check.

Its done completely arse ways since they brought in elite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Same thing happened for me, you have to download the maps individually after purchasing the small key. If you go into multiplayer and scroll down to store, as far as I know they are in there. I dont have my xbox in front of me to check.

Its done completely arse ways since they brought in elite.

I see, I see. I'll have a look through the store. What a system :mad:

Cheers man

Nope, no maps listed individually in the store. Surely it's not this hard to play what you paid for? I have to be missing something here...

Sorted now, must have been a problem on the XBL/Activision end. Clicking "Download Purchased Maps" now brings up a download prompt for the content, so all sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

Yeah it was Activision, not sure what was going on, was a major pain in the ass though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement