Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap/2nd hand sheets - painting.

Options
  • 10-04-2012 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to get a load of cheap or 2nd hand sheets for when I'm painting the inside of my house.

Where would one obtain these?

Thanks

edit: or something else that would stop the paint getting on floor and furniture..?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

When I did the front room a while back I just used old newspapers that you get free through the door.
    Only cost was masking tape and paint/rollers/brushes.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Picked up a pack of 3 large plastic dustsheets in Woodies last week, can't remember the price but it was pretty cheap, a lot cheaper than buying sheets anyway! Perfect for painting... newspapers will work just as well if you have them but lots of taping and spreading out sheets, PITA when I did that before...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭charlie_says

Thanks, will check that out.

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭padraig71

I've often seen blankets in charity shops, e.g. Simon on Sea Road - maybe you'd get sheets as well?

Advertisement