Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Board advice

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭loctite

Where are you based??

For that money I'd head to my local shaper and talk to them.
    Get a custom made jobbie to suit your level and what you want to achieve.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Nos1411

I'm based in South West Cork, customs are out of the question because I'm using store credit. The 6'4" is €410 and the includes fins leash and bag, the 6'2" is about €390 so it's not a huge price difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Decos

Nos1411 wrote: »
    I'm based in South West Cork, customs are out of the question because I'm using store credit. The 6'4" is €410 and the includes fins leash and bag, the 6'2" is about €390 so it's not a huge price difference.

What's your ability level?

If I was you coming off a 7'2 and had to choose between the 2 I would prob go for the 6'4. More length and thickness will make it an easier transition is say. Do they have anything in the shop like a 6'5/6'6 even?

My ability is okay, I surfed my friend's 6'6" no bother that's why I was hoping to go lower.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,276 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I'd go the 6'4, plenty of volume in it and it should be pretty versatile with the 5 fin boxes. Will allow you play around with different set ups.

• Advertisement

Thanks for the advice I got the 6'4", now I just need to wait for the conditions to pick up so I can give it a go

Advertisement