If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 2012 TV's - 47LM models

Options
  • 10-04-2012 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭

Can you give me a price on the 47LM620T and 47LM640T?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Antomack,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I currently only having pricing for the 660T and 670T.

I'll see if I can get pricing for you and then report back.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭dkane

Hi Chris,
    Could I also get a price for the 42LM620T?

Thanks,
    Daniel

Hi Daniel,

I've dropped an e-mail to our purchasing team. Will let you know when I get a reply.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭antomack

Hi Kenny/Chris,

Any word on those prices yet?

Anthony

Hi Anthony/Daniel,

Got a reply earlier today.

Now unfortunately the 640T isn't a UK model so we can't source it, sorry.

I do have pricing for the 620T though:

LG 42 LM620T - £899.95
    LG 47 LM620T - £1,199.95

All being well our warehouse are due the above in this month.

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Advertisement

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the price update but those prices are not very competitive especially if stg£.

<Snip>

Just to clarify I'm not looking for a price match (I've ordered from <Snip>), just letting you know that your prices need to come down if you're to keep your reputation as a 'cheap' and reliable source for AV.

Anthony

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

@antomack,

Please take a moment to read the Charter (Here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055564744 ) particularly the following:
    References to other retailers are not appropriate here, other than if you're directly and genuinely asking for a price-match from Richersounds.

As you are not looking for price match I've snipped your post above to remove the references to other retailers - feel free to contact RS by PM or email if there is something of this nature you wish to bring to their attention.

Ritz.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

dkane wrote: »
    Hi Chris,
    Could I also get a price for the 42LM620T?

Thanks,
    Daniel

Daniel,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you - the price on the 42LM620 has now been reduced to STG£849.95 but I can do a Boardie deal on it at EUR €909.99 if you are still interested..

Apologies for the delay getting back to you again,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

antomack wrote: »
    Hi Chris,

Thanks for the price update but those prices are not very competitive especially if stg£.

<Snip>

Just to clarify I'm not looking for a price match (I've ordered from <Snip>), just letting you know that your prices need to come down if you're to keep your reputation as a 'cheap' and reliable source for AV.

Anthony

Anthony,

Apologies for the delay responding to your post (and thanks Ritz)

I understand where you are coming from however the two models you are looking for are not actually ranged by us but Chris tried to special order them for you - unfortunately we can't stock every model from every manufacturer :o.

The 47LM660 we can do on a boardie price at EUR €1369.99 and the 47LM670 we can do at EUR €1429.99....

Again apologies for the pricing on the models you were chasing but just drop us a line if we can ever assist,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi John,

Thanks for the update. Having spent around €4,000 with you in the past as you were offering the best deal at the time I just wanted to point out that you weren't as competitive on the particular model I was interested in.

The 47LM660 and 47LM760 prices are more like what I've come to expect from you but they are going above the budget I had in mind.

While I may not be purchasing from you this time I will definitely keep you in mind for any future purchases.

Anthony

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.