Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert '11/'12 Off-Topic 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

Speaking of sexy...

Don't click if you're squeamish, don't know if I'm allowed to post this here but I don't think it's against the rules? Meh, being courteous and linking instead of posting the image :L
    http://news.bmezine.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/philadelphia-convention-2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

finality wrote: »
    I have green eyes. Well green/grey.
    M&S* wrote: »
    I have greeny blue eyes. Am I in there?

Ladies, you're all in there;):pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Ahh I hate that ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Dwellingdweller

I love those tattoos. I know a guy with a labelled diagram of the heart tattooed on him and it's awesome.

Nice :) Would ye ever consider getting a tattoo yourself? Tattoos are fascinating, some people pure hate them and other people love them. But I'm in between the two. I hate tacky tattoos with a flaming passion but I love clever, subtle ones... that don't cover whole limbs. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Flabangav wrote: »
    I'm 17! And I skipped TY too, yeah. I turn 18 the day after the offers :( won't even be 18 for the results!
    Lol I'm not 18 til halfway through the college year, quit yer whinin' ;_; :P

Met up with a friend today and we tried to have a maths day, it was really unproductive...but it was a nice break I guess. Using teamwork we got around 95/100 in algebra and kinda got stuck at Q4 and pretended it never happened. :D

Induction is just...no.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Tattoos can be really really cool, but I honestly couldn't decide what I would want to have on my body forever. Sure I would struggle to buy a cool t-shirt.

I wanna get a tattoo sometime, hopefully next year. I know it's a catch-22 but I want it to be a good one :pac: I was thinking of getting 2 or 3 tattoos, probably just 2, of serotonin and dopamine, right next to each other somewhere. Maybe on opposite wrists or something. Why? :P Here's why: serotonin and dopamine are the two chemicals which make you feel warm and fuzzy and happy. People who are depressed have a deficiency, people who are happy most of the time have high levels. So that's why I'ma get a tattoo of them. :) Plus I think they look cool, nice neat straight lines FTW.

tumblr_kqer8dnyEm1qzabkfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lt7dx61FdG1qzabkfo1_500.jpg

That's a really cool idea. I know all about serotonin issues unfortunately.

Was looking through tattoo websites earlier, I'd probably get something along the lines of this if I were getting a tattoo. It's amazing :o
    094a_3dstone.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Nice :) Would ye ever consider getting a tattoo yourself? Tattoos are fascinating, some people pure hate them and other people love them. But I'm in between the two. I hate tacky tattoos with a flaming passion but I love clever, subtle ones... that don't cover whole limbs. :P

I already am tattooed. I'll put some photos up later, i've been meaning to for ages.

I wanna work with people when i'm older, so I'm reluctant to start my arms, but I like sleeves on other people :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

I wanna get a tattoo sometime, hopefully next year. I know it's a catch-22 but I want it to be a good one :pac: I was thinking of getting 2 or 3 tattoos, probably just 2, of serotonin and dopamine, right next to each other somewhere. Maybe on opposite wrists or something. Why? :P Here's why: serotonin and dopamine are the two chemicals which make you feel warm and fuzzy and happy. People who are depressed have a deficiency, people who are happy most of the time have high levels. So that's why I'ma get a tattoo of them. :) Plus I think they look cool, nice neat straight lines FTW.

tumblr_kqer8dnyEm1qzabkfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lt7dx61FdG1qzabkfo1_500.jpg

Was looking through tattoo websites earlier, I'd probably get something along the lines of this if I were getting a tattoo. It's amazing :o
    094a_3dstone.jpg
    Amazing and infected looking :o
    Id love to get a tattoo but it would have to mean something like :)

094a_3dstone.jpg

Wow that's class, imagine trying to explain it to your grandkids though :pac:

• Advertisement

I already am tattooed. I'll put some photos up later, i've been meaning to for ages.

I wanna work with people when i'm older, so I'm reluctant to start my arms, but I like sleeves on other people :P

Nice! Looking forward to seeing them :) Awh right haha, I'm not a big fan of sleeves, I think they look a bit silly tbh. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

I really want a tattoo like this on my wrist
    tatted_up_001_large_thumb.JPG or images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRM5kDZPFRwHfiAytZGaK-5iV_kin8t1l6lNqYJvltYtjftW0BQQw

I want this on my ankle (Maybe not as detailed)
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRv8hYB3sbC125XO9gDDxRQyL-B78IGi6U9ZSkcUWaRcJyQVAm3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

The tattoo I'm planning on getting is a reference to a poem by my favourite poet (Emily Dickinson). <3 It's just a tiny flame though, so no one would get the difference unless I explained that it means hope.

I wish I had green eyes I have dark brown..

I wish I had green eyes I have dark brown..
    I want blue eyes not my dark brown :(

Wow that's class, imagine trying to explain it to your grandkids though :pac:

Haha I love the ones that look like they're sort of under the skin, if you know what I mean... And sure, I don't want kids anyway so there won't be any grandkids to explain to :P

Some sleeves can look good imo, I really like this

slev.jpg

Dark brown eyes are annoying lol. I guess there's always contacts thats if they'd look nice over it.

But blue contacts look so fake from what I've seen :/ I hate having brown eyes and hair >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Piercings and tattoos, yay!

I've had so many piercings. The highest I had was eight, I'm down to five now (septum, two each earlobe). I love them! I'm gonna get an industrial when I head to college.

Patchy~ wrote: »
    But blue contacts look so fake from what I've seen :/ I hate having brown eyes and hair >_>

Same it looks so simple thats why I'll probably dye it in the summer again but not to a brown colour :).

• Advertisement

What colour would you dye it? :) Think I'll put a blonde dye on mine, did it before and it goes a really shiny brown, I love it :P

dese my eyes. They look mostly grey here though.
    eyeyeye.jpg

I'd actually love brown eyes, they look so warm and they're so nice with blonde hair. I guess people always want what they don't have!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Am I the only one who likes brown eyes, blue eyes, and green eyes?

I just like eyes.

:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭leaveiton

I really like my eyes but I actually love brown eyes! My boyfriend has brown eyes, they're gorgeous :)

But brown eyes and blonde hair, while extremely striking, pretty much never happens!
    I've always wanted blonde hair but my skin's kinda tan, not like Spanish or something, I'm just not a milk bottle :pac: Blue eyes are so much more decorative or something, brown is just so...boring. There's no designs to be seen, just endless pits of darkness :L

and finality, wow your hair is so blonde :O

dese my eyes. They look mostly grey here though.
    eyeyeye.jpg

I'd actually love brown eyes, they look so warm and they're so nice with blonde hair. I guess people always want what they don't have!
    Omg that's really pretty :)
    I dunno my dark brown hair and eyes just don't go well with my pale skin :/ just too plain like the others said :( blue/ green/ grey eyes are so striking like :)

Patchy~ wrote: »
    But brown eyes and blonde hair, while extremely striking, pretty much never happens!
    I've always wanted blonde hair but my skin's kinda tan, not like Spanish or something, I'm just not a milk bottle :pac: Blue eyes are so much more decorative or something, brown is just so...boring. There's no designs to be seen, just endless pits of darkness :L

and finality, wow your hair is so blonde :O

WAS so blonde. I dyed it reddish a few months ago, then bleached it again a few months after that, and it's so damaged that I need to leave it all grow out before I can go back to my almost-white-blonde. :(
    It's like a medium blonde now, so boring...

Gonna dye it a very pale violet as soon as I can :D I can't waaait, I love violet hair

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Wow finality you're stunning!
    I have blue eyes and tbh I'm indifferent about them. I'd love green eyes or really deep brown ones, but I don't think deep brown would suit my hair/skin colouring!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I feel boring compared to y'all. I've green-grey eyes and brown-blonde hair. Boring.

• Advertisement

Omg that's really pretty :)
    I dunno my dark brown hair and eyes just don't go well with my pale skin :/ just too plain like the others said :( blue/ green/ grey eyes are so striking like :)

I think dark hair and eyes are really striking with pale skin. If my hair was brown naturally I don't think I'd dye it, brown hair is so pretty.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement