Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert '11/'12 Off-Topic 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Violet hair's awesome :D

I dont even have a colour picture of my eyes but <ssssnip> is a black and white picture, and my eyes are just totally dark and boring. I'd die to have bright blue eyes ;_;

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

Patchy~ wrote: »
    What colour would you dye it? :) Think I'll put a blonde dye on mine, did it before and it goes a really shiny brown, I love it :P

I'm thinking of getting it this colour. I've wanted it for ages. I've tried to get that colour using dyes it never goes the way I want it. Then I decided to go back to a brown dye,
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ94CEx1cWtVyJ0ba1_3WltAH5EKTAP6ipqT-B6kW7aSb5XsDVaIQimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUvnLSN2DbGjWJ8MQWoejCNvw76y14-5URA8bXHhCzJHLGYCjktw

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Everyone is pretty, but each in their own way. :)
    BTW Finality you look really good in that photo!

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭UnholyGregor

I have eyes too!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

I'm thinking of getting it this colour. I've wanted it for ages. I've tried to get that colour using dyes it never goes the way I want it. Then I decided to go back to a brown dye,
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ94CEx1cWtVyJ0ba1_3WltAH5EKTAP6ipqT-B6kW7aSb5XsDVaIQimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUvnLSN2DbGjWJ8MQWoejCNvw76y14-5URA8bXHhCzJHLGYCjktw

If you want to go lighter, home dye kits never work. It's best to go straight to the hairdressers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

Siobhnk wrote: »
    Wow finality you're stunning!
    I have blue eyes and tbh I'm indifferent about them. I'd love green eyes or really deep brown ones, but I don't think deep brown would suit my hair/skin colouring!

Aww thanks :P

Violet hair's awesome :D

I dont even have a colour picture of my eyes but this is a black and white picture, and my eyes are just totally dark and boring. I'd die to have bright blue eyes ;_;

Your pupils and irises are so big wow

If you want to go lighter, home dye kits never work. It's best to go straight to the hairdressers.

Yeah I think I will over the summer :). As soon as the lc is over.

Eathrin wrote: »
    Everyone is pretty, but each in their own way. :)
    BTW Finality you look really good in that photo!

Thanks Cian :) pity I don't look quuuiiite like that in real life :L

I started bleaching my hair when I was 13... it's easy for me as my hair is blonde anyway, if my hair was brown naturally I'd probably be scared and go to the hairdressers haha. I think it's hard to achieve a natural looking blonde at home too, but that's cool with me as I just want my hair so pale it's invisible :L

Has anyone else's hair gone to absolute crap this year? Or is it just me :(

finality wrote: »
    Your pupils and irises are so big wow
    Haha really? I dont see how they're any bigger than normal :L There was a light on right in front of me too, so I would've thought my pupils were relatively small.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Wesc.

My eyes are like freakishly blue :P Not sure if I like it or not tbh :L

If anyone with blue eyes wants to swap for some brown ones, PM me :P

If anyone with blue eyes wants to swap for some brown ones, PM me :P

I'll swap! :P

dese my eyes. They look mostly grey here though.
    eyeyeye.jpg

I'd actually love brown eyes, they look so warm and they're so nice with blonde hair. I guess people always want what they don't have!

Your eyes are so pretty :). They look so nice!

I'll swap! :P
    *squelsh*
    Here you go! n_n :pac:

Your eyes are so pretty :). They look so nice!

thank you :) aww you guyyys

This is the prettiest hair I've ever seen, it's so perfect...
    lilac-hair.jpg

edit: it matches my signature too :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

my hair started to fall out at one stage :/

*squelsh*
    Here you go! n_n :pac:
    Sound job! :P
    my hair started to fall out at one stage :/
    Same! Plus the fact that I'm kind of pulling at it doesn't help. Stupid leaving cert making me develop nervous habits and ruining my hair :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Ally7

My hair Isn't too bad but my skin and nails are in bits, I never had bad skin before this year :(

Actually it's my kittens 1st birthdays today. God they grow up so fast :o

• Advertisement

Actually it's my kittens 1st birthdays today. God they grow up so fast :o

Aww thats so cute. I love cats or all animals really. How many do you have?

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭FaoiSin

Time to start a Leaving Cert beard...

Aww thats so cute. I love cats or all animals really. How many do you have?

2! We got them in a rescue shelter last July, their mammy was hit by a car :( and the owners couldn't bottle feed them all. They're so different though, the lad is all relaxed and just wanders off while the girl is actually mental. We gave her catnip before and it was f*cking hilarious.

Ally7 wrote: »
    My hair Isn't too bad but my skin and nails are in bits, I never had bad skin before this year :(

ugh same, my skin is so annoying lately. I have no confidence whatsoever when my skin is being bitchy. This sums it up really :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Dwellingdweller

ugh same, my skin is so annoying lately. I have no confidence whatsoever when my skin is being bitchy. This sums it up really :P

Totally get ya, I have intermittent eczema and it's a pain in the arse. :P I have to stay away from chocolate, crisps, sweets, and all that shíte, which isn't so bad (and I don't like that stuff anyways), but even without that and going to the gym, it's still difficult to beat. :( It's horrible for my self-esteem too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Yes! I never got split ends until this year but now I've loads. :cool: I straightened my hair a little more at the start of the year (maybe once a week) :P but I only do it the odd time now. Some of the split ends even have split ends - its like the split end within the split end! :P (Hamlet references FTW.) :D

I keep getting spots too. Not on my face (yay!), but just in random places. Never got them before. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Totally get ya, I have intermittent eczema and it's a pain in the arse. :P I have to stay away from chocolate, crisps, sweets, and all that shíte, which isn't so bad (and I don't like that stuff anyways), but even without that and going to the gym, it's still difficult to beat. :( It's horrible for my self-esteem too.

I've had eczema since I was small - pain in the arse! :( (Not literally.) :P I still eat loads of chocolate and crisps and stuff though, apart from two weeks at the start of September when I somehow found it easy to abstain. Then I had one bit of chocolate and just went back to my junk food eating ways. :pac:

Lol I straighten my hair every time I wash it because it looks awful otherwise.

Its not actually as dead as you'd think!
    #whiteboyproblems

Togepi wrote: »
    Yes! I never got split ends until this year but now I've loads. :cool: I straightened my hair a little more at the start of the year (maybe once a week) :P but I only do it the odd time now. Some of the split ends even have split ends - its like the split end within the split end! :P (Hamlet references FTW.) :D

I keep getting spots too. Not on my face (yay!), but just in random places. Never got them before. :cool:

This is me all over!!! Ugh I hate split ends but I always pull at them :( the worst thing is, my hair quality is at the worst it's ever been, and yet there's girls in my year who's hair is far worse because they straighten in 24/7. My hair is lucky if it sees a heat appliance, usually I just let it dry naturally and then stick it up in a girlo bun :L

PS is it bad that I don't get that hamlet reference? :S

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I've terrible hair, it's such a disaster. :( As for my skin, I wish I had 12 year old me's skin again!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement