Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert '11/'12 Off-Topic 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Diamondsandrose

Or business predictions either if any one has any ideas on that? Cheers! :D

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056657025

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

That's exactly what they're like. I know two of them who never listen to me when I tell them what it's actually like! I'd bet you a grand they drop out in year 1 too

UCD went up about 35, TCD a bit less - 20 maybe.

I didn't think the computer courses go up by that much as those jobs are high in demand maybe it's only the computer science or it depends on the college I don't think dcu went up :S.
    Eathrin wrote: »
    What's your favourite colour?
    (oh yes I can do OT)

I love blue, green and red :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Stalin and rugby

Anyone else do this when they were kids? Good times..

tumblr_m22cn4PYKh1qbumrto1_1280.png

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭deathbythelc

Quick question, is anyone here actually doing that whole "Eat healthily, exercise, get a good night sleep blah blah blah" that everyone says we should be doing?

Just wondering because I'm eating a million times worse than I usually would the last few weeks and haven't done anyyyy exercise.

Taking Berocca Boost though. Doesn't make even a slight difference but my head likes to think it does. :')

Quick question, is anyone here actually doing that whole "Eat healthily, exercise, get a good night sleep blah blah blah" that everyone says we should be doing?

Just wondering because I'm eating a million times worse than I usually would the last few weeks and haven't done anyyyy exercise.

Taking Berocca Boost though. Doesn't make even a slight difference but my head likes to think it does. :')

I used to do this when I was young, energetic and motivated, ahh the junior cert...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭reznov

I've been working out regularly throughout the LC year and maintained a healthy diet. Why allow your health to fall in ruin simply because of an exam?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

One does not simply take care of their health and get a good leaving cert.

Patchy~ wrote: »
    One does not simply take care of their health and get a good leaving cert.

My thoughts exactly.

No time for other things when you could be using that time to study. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭FaoiSin

I've eaten 12 rashers and 24 slices of toast this week. Yes I am a master chef :D

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Manic2

Not gonna do nearly as well as I thought I would, it's my own fault really. I'm still doing less than 2 hours study per day. :/

I just can't get into the swing of things, I just don't care anymore.

I know I'm gonna regret it.

• Advertisement

My thoughts exactly.

Or procrastinating of course

I've eaten 12 rashers and 24 slices of toast this week. Yes I am a master chef :D

*bows*

My thoughts exactly.

Yes because it's impossible to replace facebook time with sport.

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭AnnaKin

Manic2 wrote: »
    Not gonna do nearly as well as I thought I would, it's my own fault really. I'm still doing less than 2 hours study per day. :/

You and me both friend, you and me both....:o

reznov wrote: »
    Yes because it's impossible to replace facebook time with sport.

Deleted my Facebook account months ago. :P Didn't help with the rest of the Internet, of course, but ah sure.

Deleted my Facebook account months ago. :P Didn't help with the rest of the Internet, of course, but ah sure.

Well there we go! Time management is the key to success. Effort is only 50% of the game.

Started using boards like three days ago, am already addicted. Six days before the f ucking leaving cert. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Started using boards like three days ago, am already addicted. Six days before the f ucking leaving cert. :eek:

One of us, one of us...

:P

When there's study to be done, anything is more interesting. :')

(Not saying that Boards isn't interesting though, I lurked here for over a year before making an account :P)

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Boeing777

Look, your two hours could equate to somebody else's 4/5 hours in terms of what you get done. Study should never be measured in hours but rather how much you get done. You've worked hard for the past 5 years, but think of it we're nearly at the finish line now. You can do it! Just remind yourself that in 2 1/2 - 3 weeks you'll have the entire summer to yourself and your much anticipated first choice in August!
    So, less of the negativity and pessimism. You CAN do it and you WILL do it! Chin up! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Stalin and rugby

reznov wrote: »
    I've been working out regularly throughout the LC year and maintained a healthy diet. Why allow your health to fall in ruin simply because of an exam?

You must be Japanese. Repect

Aye don't forget about the 6th year holiday bods lads otherwise there'll be no shift

Aye don't forget about the 6th year holiday bods lads otherwise there'll be no shift

Read that as sh1t at first. Have I developed dyslexia over the LC year? :O

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Mayo_Boy

Im in your shoes too :(
    As long as I dont fail anything I wont get too upset (hopefully not) , i'd probably just end up doing a PLC if I dont get the points I want :/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Got me thinking how much i'm gonna miss this thread next year and you guys *sniffles*

blue and yours ? :)

I love blue, green and red :).

Hmm I think I like green the most,
    Blue is a nice colour too.

Nothing a careful selection of clothing can't hide

Mayo_Boy wrote: »
    Im in your shoes too :(
    As long as I dont fail anything I wont get too upset (hopefully not) , i'd probably just end up doing a PLC if I dont get the points I want :/

I pretty much want 625 and I'm not doing anything. I just lied in bed for most of the day really. Haven't done a tad all year and I'm going to hate myself when I get the results because I know what I want is impossible due to the input or lack of.

Finishing school, growing up, watching Eurovision.
    Reminds me of this:(

Fantastic song

What a tune :D

As much time as I waste here I honestly think Boards has motivated me by reading about the amount of study some people here are doing. As stupid as it is, my brain goes "Omg, I need to do as much as them afshfkafajkfhak!!"

So thanks everyone! :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭rusty_racer94

I still have to start studying for Chemistry, Physics and most of Art History. :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement